Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similar dates as you in Vancouver too.

I think I saw that used M3 SR+ as well lol. But yeah, all signs point to production currently being on the LR and Performance, especially if you check their own order page. SR+ has min 8 weeks out, LR and Performance has min 2 week out.

So unless the SA's know something we don't, I'd say its highly unlikely at this point we're getting it by end of June.
Yeah, the desperation is real for me! lol. I sold my 2019 e-Golf and am driving my husband's 1999 lifted 4Runner. Talk about a lifestyle change. I let the deposit go on the M3 SR+ at the auto mall, I really want a new one, the wait is killing me. And I'll be so annoyed if the SA's are wrong.

My SA told me the same thing last week after I emailed her all these different EDD. But then it changed to July today. I order it May 15. So you maybe luckier than me to get it by end of June.
I'll definitely let you (and everyone here) know as soon as I know what's going on with my delivery. The EDD has changed many times and probably will change a few more times before I actually get delivery.

Any LR orders in BC got their VINs yet? My dates moved a day to the right today to June 11-19. No VIN.
I guess I'm going to answer my own question. lol
I just got the Tesla Vision confirmation page on my account manage page and when I went to view source code I got my VIN! The main page still doesn't show the VIN and the EDD has changed to 7-10 weeks but I'm just glad I got the VIN. It'll probably take 2-3 days to transport the car from Fremont to Vancouver so hopefully this weekend or early next week! VIN is 987

I just got the Tesla Vision confirmation page on my account manage page and when I went to view source code I got my VIN! The main page still doesn't show the VIN and the EDD has changed to 7-10 weeks but I'm just glad I got the VIN. It'll probably take 2-3 days to transport the car from Fremont to Vancouver so hopefully this weekend or early next week! VIN is 987
Hopefully that means I'll see my VIN soon then. My EDD has been June 13-20th for the last 4 days so I hope I see something tonight.

I didn’t get a VIN on my main page until I booked my delivery appointment. Congrats though, almost there!

Reactions: sonrantos
I didn’t get a VIN on my main page until I booked my delivery appointment. Congrats though, almost there!
The system is all over the place. I have a delivery appointment (I was not asked to book, it just appeared), but still no VIN on my account page. SA confirmed VIN by email though.

I might also have the record for the furthest out delivery appointment: it was added to my account on June 4th, for pickup June 19th at 11AM. I've never seen deliveries scheduled 15 days in advance.

Does anyone think delivery is going to exceed more than 90 days? Ordered on May 28 and recently completed the financing application on June 5th. By the looks of it it seems as though deliveries for the M3 SR+ seem to be delayed or at least stretching into later July/August. I would hate for another credit check be pulled on my report. So just want to get a feel for if Tesla reliably delivers their vehicles within that 90 day time frame

The system is all over the place. I have a delivery appointment (I was not asked to book, it just appeared), but still no VIN on my account page. SA confirmed VIN by email though.

I might also have the record for the furthest out delivery appointment: it was added to my account on June 4th, for pickup June 19th at 11AM. I've never seen deliveries scheduled 15 days in advance.
Yep agree, seems to be all over the place. I’d say it’s odd that you couldn’t choose an appointment, but what isn’t odd about this whole experience lol
Did you get an email to book or did you contact your SA yourself?
got a text from the same number that invited me to the orientation session a couple weeks back. Was a Tesla link with the request to book along with statement saying the appointment could change if car arrives earlier or later. I haven’t spoken to my SA since I ordered in April. I’ll probably email him in the next couple days to check if there’s any paperwork I can get ahead of time (think I need the bank details for my insurance)