Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
well i finally got my car this last week, long story short or in hipster terms tldr, lol, ordered june 30th arrived at dealer aug 31, transport dropped it off sept 7. ( tranport driver decided to take the long weekend off after picking up my car, rolls eyes, must have wanted to watch his beloved roughriders get thier booty kick by the bombers, lol). anyway hang in there folks, while i hated the wait and the everchanging EDD's you will soon forget all that once you get your car. it drives like its on rails, and the sr+ actually has some get up and go, i went on the highway and at 100km/h i floored it and it shocked me that it just went fast instantly, whoa, i cant imagine what the model s plaid feels like.
anyway i will continue to read this part of the forum and will jump in when needed. also i guess i should introduce my new girl Neytiri ( blue girl from avatar movie) at her first charging session.
1631476141291.jpeg

Not sure what the hold up is, I will message my SA and see what he has to say. Like you I have seen multiple people who ordered after me receive their cars or get delivery dates already so very frustrating to say the least.
So I guess white interior is holding you back. I ordered JULY 10 and my delivery is scheduled for SEPT 18. I know couple of more guys ordered after me also got their VINS
I think it's red color. I ordered July 12th white/white, standard wheels, and my delivery is scheduled for Sept. 18th. Hope you get your car asap though!

Ordered July 12, SR+, white on white, EDD stayed steady at Sept 13-27 then changed to Oct 13-Nov 3.
I had enough and sent an email to my SA describing how upset I was and threatened to cancel. He escalated to management and the next day he called saying they had a vehicle ready for me the next week, pick up is on Friday!

I hate having to put pressure on the SAs but it seemed to work as SA was eager to 'turn my experience around'

Hope this helps someone!

Ordered July 12, SR+, white on white, EDD stayed steady at Sept 13-27 then changed to Oct 13-Nov 3.
I had enough and sent an email to my SA describing how upset I was and threatened to cancel. He escalated to management and the next day he called saying they had a vehicle ready for me the next week, pick up is on Friday!

I hate having to put pressure on the SAs but it seemed to work as SA was eager to 'turn my experience around'

Hope this helps someone!
Good to know, thanks for sharing. I'll reach out to my SA this week and see what he can do. Good luck with your delivery.

Originally ordered on Jul 10 SR+ white/black w/ sports wheels, but then asked advisor to change back to aero wheels on Jul 15th and then only accepted the financing terms on Jul 20th. I'm guessing the updated order on the 15th basically restarted my queue. No VIN yet and estimate is showing Oct 1-21 for the last 2 weeks now

Hope this helps someone!
Most likely be a rejected car. Make sure to check it thoroughly as it probably has some slight defect. SA and Tesla centres have very little influence on what is manufactured at the Fremont.

Reactions: CFinVancouver
Originally ordered on Jul 10 SR+ white/black w/ sports wheels, but then asked advisor to change back to aero wheels on Jul 15th and then only accepted the financing terms on Jul 20th. I'm guessing the updated order on the 15th basically restarted my queue. No VIN yet and estimate is showing Oct 1-21 for the last 2 weeks now
Guessing cash orders are expedited even if people eventually convert to a financing option seeing your order is quite similar to mine?

Apologies for the tangential question, but does anyone have experience with Economical Insurance vs TD? Seems like I can choose any length of limited waiver with Economical, vs TD's at 3 years. Got the Economical quote through a broker whom I don't trust as much as getting through TD directly.

Is it frowned upon to switch insurance providers often? Thanks very much!

Apologies for the tangential question, but does anyone have experience with Economical Insurance vs TD? Seems like I can choose any length of limited waiver with Economical, vs TD's at 3 years. Got the Economical quote through a broker whom I don't trust as much as getting through TD directly.

Is it frowned upon to switch insurance providers often? Thanks very much!
Insurance companies are all scams anyway: go where you get decent customer service and low prices. Insurance companies almost always advertise low starting prices, then jack it up the very next year. They aren’t loyal to you, they’re loyal to their shareholders.

Reactions: WinterIsHere
Weird. Same setup but I ordered on Aug 8.
EDD is Oct 28 - Nov 17
I ordered an M3 SR+ on Aug 6th. As of a few days ago, the delivery estimate was Oct 31st until the end of Nov. I checked today and the delivery estimate was gone. Hopefully that is just because my trade-in offer expired (Aug 12th is when those details were entered) and they have asked that I re-enter the latest mileage. I've re-entered it, so we'll see if this message disappears soon:
1631826947569.png

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Heyo, fellow Canucks,

Took me a while to find this place, but thanks twosome mindful countrymen, I was redirected here. So here's the dealio. Like all you Teslati out there, I'm "champing at the bit" to get my order. I ordered a M3LRAWD MSM with 19"'s on September 3. the EDD is stating October 17 to November 16. What I find odd is that while there is an apparent shortage in the GTA, there are definitely M3's in other cities and provinces. I'm will to prepay my car if they can bring mine in from another city/province, but apparently this is not in their protocols. Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot?

I just sold my 2018 Volt for good money and now having to share my wife's ICE to get around. My only advantage is that I'm retired and should be able to hang in there. the only thing is that, this "grown-ass man" approaching 70, feels as excited as my first prom date - LOL.

I praise my SA for his patience. In the meantime, I am listing out my "war-chest" of thingies to buy and get done.

Heyo, fellow Canucks,

Took me a while to find this place, but thanks twosome mindful countrymen, I was redirected here. So here's the dealio. Like all you Teslati out there, I'm "champing at the bit" to get my order. I ordered a M3LRAWD MSM with 19"'s on September 3. the EDD is stating October 17 to November 16. What I find odd is that while there is an apparent shortage in the GTA, there are definitely M3's in other cities and provinces. I'm will to prepay my car if they can bring mine in from another city/province, but apparently this is not in their protocols. Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot?

I just sold my 2018 Volt for good money and now having to share my wife's ICE to get around. My only advantage is that I'm retired and should be able to hang in there. the only thing is that, this "grown-ass man" approaching 70, feels as excited as my first prom date - LOL.

I praise my SA for his patience. In the meantime, I am listing out my "war-chest" of thingies to buy and get done.
I will be honest and say that I have only been tracking this type of stuff since earlier in the year, and only have a Model 3 since about 1 month ago (with the 2nd one on the way). But from previous research, Tesla does indeed not allow inter-province ordering etc any more, though they did used to do it, and still do it for provinces that do not that a Tesla sales / service center (I know someone in this thread chimed in recently but can't seem to find it now)

Like others have speculated, it really does look like the EDD depends on what the factory is building in terms of availability of parts etc (or in batches etc) (especially in this supply chain constrained economy that we are in right now). As an example, I ordered my 2nd model 3 on the same dates as you (Sept 3) Blue exterior, Black interior, stock rims and I was lucky enough to be assigned a car this month).

My first model 3 (SR+ White exterior / black interior) did take 2 months to arrive and in my experience the EDDs do move around quite a bit, but overall not too bad (again in this supply constrained world at the moment I think Tesla is doing a pretty good job) - I actually had a Mercedes on order and first they said October then November and then February and then I just said forget it and cancelled it.

Reactions: Soul Surfer