Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3LR/Midnight/Black/19” Sport/ No FSD

OD: 10/31
EDD: 12/15-12/31
Modified: 11/01 (No RN change)*
Modified: 11/05 (No RN change)*
Modified: 11/10 (No RN change)*
EDD Updated on 11/13: 12/03-12/15

*modifications were all the choice of tires

$5K rebate is gone looks like, they no longer have it listed on the Tesla website and no longer have the restricted SR option

$5K rebate is gone looks like, they no longer have it listed on the Tesla website and no longer have the restricted SR option
The rebate is gone for new buyers right? But for us that are waiting for the order still valid?

The 5K is gone because they no longer offer the $44,999 base MSRP range limited model so no longer meet the 45K limit.

As long as existing orders keeps the same detail, 44,999+ 6600 standard range rwd option, then the iZev should remain.

For sure, that and the 8K QC credit possibly going away in April will make the base Model 3 a lot less appealing to new buyers…

The 5K is gone because they no longer offer the $44,999 base MSRP range limited model so no longer meet the 45K limit.

As long as existing orders keeps the same detail, 44,999+ 6600 standard range rwd option, then the iZev should remain.

For sure, that and the 8K QC credit possibly going away in April will make the base Model 3 a lot less appealing to new buyers…

Very valid point. I am sure fine print in the contract says that subsidies can disappear at anytime.

Very valid point. I am sure fine print in the contract says that subsidies can disappear at anytime.
Looks like Tesla updated their site as well and orders placed prior to increase should remain eligible:
1637725132875.jpeg

I don't know where you have seen the 8k from Qc is going away in April. It's very unlikely. In fact they will adjust the incentive or keep it at 8$k. Don't forget the elections are around the corner...

• Funny
Reactions: cdswm3
I don't know where you have seen the 8k from Qc is going away in April. It's very unlikely. In fact they will adjust the incentive or keep it at 8$k. Don't forget the elections are around the corner...

From Quebec government web site roulez vert​

About this program​

The Roulez vert program was officially launched on January 1, 2012.

Please note that the Roulez vert program will remain in effect until the budget allocated for the program is completely exhausted or until such time as the Government decides to terminate it, with or without notice. It was confirmed on November 16, 2020, that the maximum $8,000 rebate provided for the purchase of an electric vehicle will be maintained until March 31, 2022.

From Quebec government web site roulez vert​

About this program​

The Roulez vert program was officially launched on January 1, 2012.

Please note that the Roulez vert program will remain in effect until the budget allocated for the program is completely exhausted or until such time as the Government decides to terminate it, with or without notice. It was confirmed on November 16, 2020, that the maximum $8,000 rebate provided for the purchase of an electric vehicle will be maintained until March 31, 2022.

Edit. I'm not here to debate this in anyway. Like every program, end date exists. But if they do remove the 8 000$, forget EVs in Qc for the next 2-3 years. Not until EVs equals gas cars and batteries are cheaper to make.

Last edited: