Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot of my invite..FYI:)
20170627_110645-png.232981

• Love
Reactions: Falkirk and Jaff
It doesn't look that fancy, but it at least has a nice white Model X in the showroom! This is going to be pretty sweet - way more than just a Service Center. During construction I saw what looked to be a boardroom/meeting room upstairs with at least 12-16 seats.

It's still a service center though, right? Not another store/showroom?

Sadly, I won't be able to attend the opening, as I've got several appointments the next day that I can't reschedule. :(

Can someone refresh me on how you book a service appointment at this location? (I assume there will be a waiting list)

It's still a service center though, right? Not another store/showroom?

Sadly, I won't be able to attend the opening, as I've got several appointments the next day that I can't reschedule. :(

Can someone refresh me on how you book a service appointment at this location? (I assume there will be a waiting list)

I think you will need to call the Vancouver SC to book.

• 6702 Fairmount Drive SE
    • Sales & Service (403) 910-0521
    • Roadside Assistance (877) 798-3752
    • Sales Hours
      Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
      Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm

Service Hours
      Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
      Saturday 10:00am - 3:00pm
      Sunday closed

Construction confirmed underway for a Tesla Center in Quebec City at 2186 rue Cyrille-Duquet.

It could be ready for September. (Speculation taking into account the 2-week construction workers' vacation in late July).
RiverBrick, does this SvC include supercharger stalls? I've sent an email to Blueshift about this so he can update supercharge.info if it is indeed the case.

I popped into the Calgary Service Center because I haven't been inside since it's opening. I'm a prospective Model X owner and I chatted with a few reps. Really nice service center. I asked about tire storage, which I previously asked about in this thread. My understanding is that most other Tesla Service Centers allow owners to pay a yearly fee for tire storage (likely offsite). The reps at the Calgary Service Center say they have no plans to offer this service. This is a bummer because most people don't have a ton of garage or shed space to store large MX tires and it's a hassle bringing them to and from the SC (especially when you have car seats already in the car). Almost all other dealerships with service centers from low end to high end (Ford, Honda, Audi, etc.) all offer this service.

I hope the Calgary SC comes around on this but the way they were talking was it's not a priority at all right now. That's too bad because it's a very convenient service for owners.