Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars and Coffee - Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is that true? Personally I don't find public chargers remotely attractive. Basically I don't see myself charging much at all outside my home and Superchargers. Anything else just takes too dang long.

Other than on trips, I've never charged away from home. However, the extra time at an RV park two or three times a year isn't particularly onerous compared to the convenience the rest of the year.

Not trying to add work for your poster, but Tesla motors has just updated their MAPS on the Supercharger page: NO MORE SUMMER 2013.
They have added Woodburn, OR and morphed Summer and FALL 2013 into the current FALL Map.
So....?

Yeah, I went ahead and printed with FALL as the starting point. Looks like no movement on the Texas locations anyway so should be fine. Hopefully this poster will get us through 2013. If I reprint, I'm going to blow up Texas a little bit since, well that's what people care about.

I should have both posters ready for C&C this Saturday. Don't think the cards will be ready, sadly. 7 business days and I just ordered them yesterday. They are going to be sweet though.

Yeah, I went ahead and printed with FALL as the starting point. Looks like no movement on the Texas locations anyway so should be fine. Hopefully this poster will get us through 2013. If I reprint, I'm going to blow up Texas a little bit since, well that's what people care about.

I should have both posters ready for C&C this Saturday. Don't think the cards will be ready, sadly. 7 business days and I just ordered them yesterday. They are going to be sweet though.

Terrific.
Thanks for ALL your efforts Updating the Poster (and the Seasons)...
LOL
Practice makes perfect.

The Cards are killer and will be great for Oct. if they don't get printed in time for this Saturday.
<<<You are a marketing GENIUS I tell ya.>>>

Looks like there will probably seven (or so) MSs and at least one Roadster for Sept. C & C.
It's going to be HOT, so bring some water or beverage to keep hydrated.

Hey this is Raz.

I had an awesome time at my first Cars and Coffee event today. It was great to meet everyone. It was definitely a unique experience and I will be sure to come back next month. It was nice to see so many people interested in Tesla. I hope to see everyone there again next month.

Hey this is Raz.

I had an awesome time at my first Cars and Coffee event today. It was great to meet everyone. It was definitely a unique experience and I will be sure to come back next month. It was nice to see so many people interested in Tesla. I hope to see everyone there again next month.

Sorry I missed you guys. My sleep schedule is pretty screwed up right now and I couldn't go to sleep until 4 am. Needless to stay I slept through it. Hope everyone had fun.

Sorry I missed you guys. My sleep schedule is pretty screwed up right now and I couldn't go to sleep until 4 am. Needless to stay I slept through it. Hope everyone had fun.

I DO understand.
Your wacky work hours deprive you of regular Sleep.
Good deep restful Sleep makes the rest of the world happen.
(But I was really looking forward to seeing the updated Supercharger poster you had printed and possibly the cards.....)

Great turnout @ C&C today: huge amount of interest in the Model S.
Initially had 5 Teslas: four Model S and one Roadster.
Ryan said another Roadster was there, but it did not make it over to our row.
Later, a Ferrari left, and another MS got in line: SIX.
Later two more came and parked, one MS drove by, did not stop.

My count: Total of NINE Teslas were there today (if Zesty Chicken get his sleep schedule working, we would have had TEN).
A lady and her six year old son came by.
He was smitten with the car and especially the screen, I gave them both a ride.

Also, an AWESOME Beetle came by and parked, which had been converted and is now ALL ELECTRIC, even had a small solar panel in the area below the rear window.

And a Fisker Karmann parked near us.

Again, thanks to everybody for coming, look forward to seeing you in October.
The little boy will be coming back, bringing his Dad next time.

Thanks guys!

Thanks to everyone for being so friendly today. You guys are all amazing folks and I look forward to many more times of meeting y'all. Even though I don't own a Tesla myself, I really enjoy getting to go out and see all of the ones that y'all drive. Especially getting to see the Roadster today. That was my first time seeing one and, man, was it gorgeous. The glacier blue is the perfect color for that car.

Also: The other Roadster:
IMG_1305.JPG
IMG_1306.JPG

When I was there around 8 am there was one less Model S, and a BMW pulled into that saved slot between the left most grey and the white ? I thought it was odd to see a polluter in the midst of a row of Teslas.

This picture tells me that you guys somehow managed to boot him out and get the black (or is it dark blue) Tesla in ? Cool. That picture now looks great

When I was there around 8 am there was one less Model S, and a BMW pulled into that saved slot between the left most grey and the white ? I thought it was odd to see a polluter in the midst of a row of Teslas.

This picture tells me that you guys somehow managed to boot him out and get the black (or is it dark blue) Tesla in ? Cool. That picture now looks great

The C&C staff asked us to make room because they were out of space. He stayed an hour or so and then left. No idea why. He didn't stay by his car more than a few minutes.

I thought it was a Ferrari that had slipped in the mix, not a BMW.
The Dark Blue arrived after the Ferrari left.
Later a MC Red showed up, another White and then a Black one came by.
All stopped except the Black one.
Total of Nine Teslas for the day.
I guess 10, because there was also another dark Blue Roadster with the "Coal" license plate.

Not Cars and Coffee but happens on the same day:

Oct 5 is the DFW Solar Tour which is part of the National Solar Tour organized annually by the American Solar Energy Society. There are several other homes around the DFW area that will be part of this and the organizers want to have an electric vehicle at each if possible.

PM me and I'll give you the contact information.

FWIW, the house I'm going to show at is in south Irving, so I'd have to leave C&C at about 08:00 to make it there on time.