Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS Adapter - ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, the Tesla Korea one is rare now because you can't get one anymore, that is an excellent price..

Also the US adapter part number is 1656565-00-A and the Korea one is 1656565-10-A..
I heard from someone in the know the Korea one was not deemed compatible with Models S/X by Tesla. Yes some say they work. Perhaps the new one model number has some change to it? Maybe it can really do 250KW? There is a ChargePoint 350KW FAST charger near my home with 350KW. I intend to test it, hopefully when it arrives my SOC is low.

I heard from someone in the know the Korea one was not deemed compatible with Models S/X by Tesla. Yes some say they work. Perhaps the new one model number has some change to it? Maybe it can really do 250KW? There is a ChargePoint 350KW FAST charger near my home with 350KW. I intend to test it, hopefully when it arrives my SOC is low.

Yes, let us know. Would be interesting to find out any differences between my over-priced "collectible" Korea adapter, and the all-new, improved North American adapter. (Really.)

Reactions: TMYB-C1