Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CH/DE/AU Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: dsb1
It's here! Picked up a day early, as there were no deliveries set for today and got lucky!

Attachments

• 5E55DADB-4AC3-439B-A354-EF08DEEE6196.jpeg
    5E55DADB-4AC3-439B-A354-EF08DEEE6196.jpeg
    749.3 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: dsb1
Did you get any notification from Tesla that it had been sent. Apparently my car is still sitting at customs on the border so the 13.20a hasn’t been sent yet - pickup is meant to be Saturday lol
I spoke with them, just to clarify what I will need to bring with me and they confirmed that the 13.20a document will be sent through post 1-2 days before delivery. So I went down today and it was in the post box.
Later today I noticed that the document was uploaded to my account as well.

But no, no notification or any message sent about it.

i think my advisor need to do some things in “Strassenverkehrsamt” of Camorino because he told me that he will be all things about matriculation. I sent a module to delegate him doing all things… so i think i will not receive the 13.20A form at home
So you need to do everything yourself, the 13.20a will be sent to your home and you will need to use that to get your insurance policy finalised. The insurance company will then send a message to the Strassenverkehrsamt to say you are ok to pick up your license plates. You then need to go to the Strassenverkehrsamt with your original 13.20a and then they will give you your number plates and the vehicle registration document. You then need to bring these two to pick up your car.

So you need to do everything yourself, the 13.20a will be sent to your home and you will need to use that to get your insurance policy finalised. The insurance company will then send a message to the Strassenverkehrsamt to say you are ok to pick up your license plates. You then need to go to the Strassenverkehrsamt with your original 13.20a and then they will give you your number plates and the vehicle registration document. You then need to bring these two to pick up your car.
Generally that is the correct procedure but in this case he will do all things for me. I don't know why..

I spoke with them, just to clarify what I will need to bring with me and they confirmed that the 13.20a document will be sent through post 1-2 days before delivery. So I went down today and it was in the post box.
Later today I noticed that the document was uploaded to my account as well.

But no, no notification or any message sent about it.
Boom - 13.20a in my portal - thank you!

In Basel Land, the process for licence plate was super easy. Once I received the 13.20a document in 2 minutes I finished the insurance registration and a minute later I received an email that they informed the Basel Land Motor office. The following day I was there and in 5 minutes I walked out with my licence plate.
I even received some discount in this canton for the yearly tax due the car is electric. :)

Btw, I started to receive a lot of text messages from tesla :) They informed me how I can collect my car, to wear proper clothing due to the car will be outside, and they also mentioned that the vehicle will be charged around 30%. So far everything is good.
Tomorrow (or actually it is already today) is the big DAY!