Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The obvious moron is the person confused about disagree votes. I don't have that many total disagree votes in my profile.

In addition to being misinformed about Trump and a lot of other issues you're also very concrete. The 273 disagree votes was a joke. Obviously humor doesn't work with people with your wiring. As for calling me a moron well I'll just leave that one alone Dan because I'm going to put you on ignore which is where I should have had you all along

seen these, yet?

literally LOL on this one.

View attachment 556204

trumpers are getting creative. or, one of them is and the rest are RE:RE:REing it ;)

We have seen a few of these in our system, typos seem to decrease with each iteration...

We are encouraged to ask them how wearing a mask interferes with or makes it difficult for them to engage in the services being provided as a way to screen if it is indeed disability related.

• Informative
Reactions: StapleGun
In addition to being misinformed about Trump and a lot of other issues you're also very concrete. The 273 disagree votes was a joke. Obviously humor doesn't work with people with your wiring. As for calling me a moron well I'll just leave that one alone Dan because I'm going to put you on ignore which is where I should have had you all along
Thanks for clarifying. I had no idea your many insulting posts that are far from the truth was an attempt at humor.
I could also easily sling a bunch a crap your way and then later claim it was an attempt at humor, but I'm not such a moron.

We have seen a few of these in our system, typos seem to decrease with each iteration...

We are encouraged to ask them how wearing a mask interferes with or makes it difficult for them to engage in the services being provided as a way to screen if it is indeed disability related.
Try telling that to someone with Obstructive Lung Disease when they wear a mask and their O2 saturation levels go below 90.... you should be so lucky
Oh by the way, I almost forgot to ask. How's that anti-mask libertarian ethos working out down there in Florida? Are you guys trying to shoot the moon with that? If the goal is to catch New York it looks like you're well on your way!
Uh.... you're in Florida dude, so are you dissing yourself???

Try telling that to someone with Obstructive Lung Disease when they wear a mask and their O2 saturation levels go below 90.... you should be so lucky

Uh.... you're in Florida dude, so are you dissing yourself???
Nope, just you. I'm actually in New Hampshire. Left Florida a while back. I'm sure with people like you there though Florida is in such capable hands.

You mean except for the exponentially expanding covid-19 pandemic in the context of the governor and the president advocating for the same kind of libertarian nonsense that you've been advocating for? Right?
No, what I meant is that everything is GREAT except that the grocery store looks like a Bank Robber Convention. But I only need to visit that every few months, so I just grin and bear it. You, however, are becoming boring and tiresome so I will leave you to your echo chamber. Adios amigo

• Funny
Reactions: dfwatt and DanCar
Which Singapore ?

The Singapore of citizens,
or the Singapore of migrant workers ?

The former is a S. Korea look-alike,
While the latter might as well be Bangladesh

And incidentally, although it is true that Singapore.A let Singapore.B descend into Covid chaos, the massive outbreak has been controlled as quick as any other country has managed.

Do they still transport those workers around sitting on the open bed of small trucks (with no seatbelts). I found that sight quite out of place, but it was a few years back.

But eitherway, it was an obvious case of considering surgical masks as substitute for physical distancing, which it never should be.

I know it has been a while since I posted an update but my neighbor finally made it home. She is in her 70s and was hospitalized back on March 30th... She was in a rehab facility for a short while before being taken back to the hospital. She did lose a lower leg (below the knee) and the other foot lost some toes. I believe she was on a ventilator for 11 days, but not sure of that number. She's a hell of a fighter :)

A tip to those who are disparaging others. I understand your frustration. You don't understand so you assume others lack intelligence. I suggest instead of disparaging others you ask questions to increase your knowledge. A moron is one who thinks he knows but doesn't. An intelligent person asks questions and seeks to understand.

Lets take for example Arizona, and some who have called the Governor a moron for his actions on the epidemic. He is an elected official and is suppose to server his constituents. If he doesn't do what his constituents want he can be removed from office. Yes, there is a recall petition in Arizona for recalling the governor because of the extended lock down period. Well then some of you will claim all of those opposed to measures to reduce the spread are morons. What value do you put on losing your car because you can't make a car payment? Or losing your home because you can't make rent? What value do you place on freedom to make your own choices and not government dictating what you should do? There are relatively few who will be killed by this disease compared to those who will suffer economically. Perhaps those that are at risk should put themselves in a bubble and not harm everyone else? Yes, I know there are issues with that logic, but if you understand how people think you are better off. I understand the frustration with many who are tired of lockdowns and government telling them what they can and can't do. If you understand this, then perhaps you are more intelligent than those that don't understand and are quick to make disparaging comments.

If you want to help, understanding is key, disparaging comments are divisive, and unhelpful, except helpful to single individuals who claim it is fun and humor.

Last edited:
I have no idea what being afraid of losing your car/home etc because you can’t make payments due to covid has to do with not wearing a mask which is what people are being asked to do to help limit the number of sick people and spreaders of the disease. It’s as simple as that. Other countries and populations understand this. We are all in this together as part of the same community like it or not. It becomes a civic duty. No one should look to bring harm to others and by not wearing a mask as requested, suggested or mandated is putting people at risk since not everyone will knowingly have symptoms and become a spreader.

I don’t think anyone is happy this virus is here and affecting all of our lives in one way or another. If that’s really true for people then why not prevent the spread of it?

Last edited:
You are not informed. The basic issue was barracks living and horrible sanitation

And what part of barracks living and bad sanitation is made better by wearing masks compared to just eliminating it?

HOC.jpg

There were many options, Singapore could've should've taken instead of relying on PPE. But its all easy with hindsight.

Reactions: dhrivnak
And what part of barracks living and bad sanitation is made better by wearing masks
Nothing
And it is a fair guess that they were not wearing mask in the barracks, given how quickly it spread once it was introduced.

The point here is that you have to understand Singapore to put masks into context. Singapore.B succumbed to Covid-19 due to living conditions that predated the epidemic. Singapore.A did not have an over reliance on masks, they had a humanitarian failure.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: madodel