Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Funny
Reactions: Daniel in SD
It was March when Qld shut its borders to the southern states...and as of July they're still trying to get in
Queensland increases border checks as South Australia's ban is due to take effect
Border controls within the country aren't really happening here. Except for Hawaii, sort of. They're requiring and enforcing 14 day self quarantine. They have the lowest infection rate of all the US states and were close to elimination but without the government locking people up for 14 days upon arrival that doesn't seem possible. It looks like they're having a spike in cases as well.

Well, I'm heading back to Mars. You humans are nuttier than a peanut farm. *

Covid-19 vaccine it's the mark of the beast

“They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven,” West said. “I’m sorry when I say they, the humans that have the Devil inside them. And the sad thing is that, the saddest thing is that we all won’t make it to heaven, that there’ll be some of us that do not make it. Next question.”

Kanye West calls potential COVID-19 vaccine ‘the mark of the beast’

* EDIT: Yes Yes I know its a legume. Just can't remember all of your sayings.

Last edited:
Sweden 'literally gained nothing' from staying open during COVID-19, including 'no economic gains'

"...economic correspondent Peter S. Goodman reports in The New York Times: "Not only have thousands more people died than in neighboring countries that imposed lockdowns, but Sweden's economy has fared little better."

"They literally gained nothing," Jacob Kirkegaard, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, tells the Times. "It's a self-inflicted wound, and they have no economic gains." Sweden did see slightly less contraction in the first quarter, but now its economic pain is essentially equal to its Nordic neighbors. And Norway, which "was not only quick to impose an aggressive lockdown, but early to relax it as the virus slowed," is actually "expected to see a more rapid economic turnaround," Goodman reports."
"It is simplistic to portray government actions such as quarantines as the cause of economic damage. The real culprit is the virus itself," and "a failure to impose social distancing can cost lives and jobs at the same time."

"who is that masked man?"

well, not the sheriff. the sheriff is a moran. lets point and laugh at this moran:

Butler County sheriff: 'I am not the mask police'

“I want to make everybody understand, I am not the mask police. I am not going to enforce any mask wearing. That is not my responsibility. That is not my job. People should be able to make that choice themselves,” he said in a video posted on Facebook.

yeah, boys in blue have our back.

we're so boned.

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
fark_ZO6sUTFcn8JlUqilBNDPm8ltvBI.jpg

Here we go...

US coronavirus: 56 Florida hospital ICUs have hit capacity - CNN

calling Gov. DeSantis. What now? Masks? Are you prepared?

You would think that all the love New York received from the Feds would have been heaped upon Florida. Even California (the other 'correct' state) was assisted.

But the Democratic Party of the USA is against that. It's a political disease more than a virus. The Democratic House will only harm states they don't control.

You would think that all the love New York received from the Feds would have been heaped upon Florida. Even California (the other 'correct' state) was assisted.

But the Democratic Party of the USA is against that. It's a political disease more than a virus. The Democratic House will only harm states they don't control.

I think the Dem party would want all those voters of theirs like in Miami area to be alive and well enough to vote so what you wrote makes no sense to me LOL. No I don’t think voting suppression is part of their plan.

if you think about it at all, Florida saw what happened to NY and was advised by doctors what would be coming with infection spread by massive beach and partygoers without masks and distancing and it still opened up for that kind of behavior. Instead of doctors the Gov there listened to someone else with no medical background and this is what happens. Maybe the Gov is counting on big bucks and supplies from DC for following the contraindicated advice. If you want to politicize this virus which you shouldn’t, then which party is more likely to lose more voters to this by it being set up to run rampant through communities? If “winning” politically has come down to this than our nation is truly in more serious trouble than just facing the virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: msm859
I think the Dem party would want all those voters of theirs like in Miami area to be alive to vote so what you wrote makes no sense to me LOL. No I don’t think voting suppression is part of their plan.

Then explain why tens of billions of dollars in medical assistance from the Fed and D-States went to New York but not Florida?

Keep in mind Florida is bigger than New York. More people but less DNC reps in the House.

California had a military hospital ship deployed as did New York and both were set up with mobile hospitals. Florida is not land-locked nor an island.

That data is intended for ignorant people who are easily mislead by cherry picking datasets.

Where was the biggest protest? Seattle? It started May 29. Go look.

No? Add incubation -

Seattle COVID cases by date - Google Search

Looks to me like the rise started before the protests.

If you look at positivity rate in the current hot zones, you’ll see that without exception it started rising in those states as early as mid-May and as late as late-May.

So protests clearly not a factor there.

As has been said before, I’m sure a few cases emerged from protests - though being outside clearly helps a lot. But small protests with just a few million participants is much less important than what the rest of the population does.

It’s also possible that the protests slowed the spread at a local level, as the imposition of curfews and the general impact on bar and restaurant dining was probably negative in the areas where the protests occurred. Hard to say.

In any case, it’s pretty likely that these substantial increases in case numbers are due to indoor activities not outdoor ones - restaurants, bars, and businesses.

People who protest should self-isolate for two weeks - just as people who dine-in (not al fresco) should isolate for two weeks after each event.

Then explain why tens of billions of dollars in medical assistance from the Fed and D-States went to New York but not Florida?

Keep in mind Florida is bigger than New York. More people but less DNC reps in the House.

California had a military hospital ship deployed as did New York and both were set up with mobile hospitals. Florida is not land-locked nor an island.

don’t think I’ve heard the Gov there ask for help. In fact he’s publicly said multiple times recently said they have it handled. NY Gov asked for assistance. They were the first State to really get slammed and learning about covid as time went on. Much was learned from their horrible experience. Since then everyone was to have gotten prepared during the SIP/WFH time to have their PPE supplies, beds, vents, testing equipment in place and their medical staffed and knowledgeable and prepared. The protocols were to prevent large surges of infections. Slow, smart, controlled reopening in stages was to be used to avoid surges and overwhelming the system and health workers.

Last edited:
"who is that masked man?"

well, not the sheriff. the sheriff is a moran. lets point and laugh at this moran:

Butler County sheriff: 'I am not the mask police'

“I want to make everybody understand, I am not the mask police. I am not going to enforce any mask wearing. That is not my responsibility. That is not my job. People should be able to make that choice themselves,” he said in a video posted on Facebook.

yeah, boys in blue have our back.

we're so boned.
It is all politics. Our county DA sent a letter to all police departments and magistrates in our county 2 months ago when we were just done peaking in COVID19 admissions,telling them not arrest or issue a citation for violations of our Governor's COVID19 restrictions. He sent a letter to the idiot in our state legislature who was trying to impeach our Governor for using emergency powers, crowing about all he had done to support the freedumbers. AFAIK no one in our county is enforcing our Governor's COVID19 regulations and stores post that a mask is required but no one seems to be monitoring it any more.

Monroe County Office of the District Attorney

Edit: forgot to add that our state Supreme Court ruled that what our Governor did was entirely constitutional. Though legality doesn't seem to play into any of the attacks.

Last edited: