Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Advisor won't share service history

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My CPO Advisor won't share service history for the car I am buying. Lot of posters on this forum mention seem to have received this info. from their Advisor. My advisor says they only provide a 200 point inspection report at delivery. What gives? Of course no ETA on when delivery will occur as the weeks roll by. Never experienced such a cavalier disdain for customers waiting on cars they put a deposit on.

Ask him if he'll just provide a summary of major service items and approximate date. My SA gave me a summary via email of when the DU and airbag were replaced. I also asked nicely at delivery for a copy of the repair bill and they sent me a scan of the handwritten bill. Pretty extensive fixes.

Good luck. It was hard enough getting the paperwork from the CPO inspection/refurb process for mine. I asked 3 or 4 times prior to delivery, and they still didn't have it when I showed up. I asked again and they printed it while I was there (which I had to wait for).

My CPO Advisor won't share service history for the car I am buying. Lot of posters on this forum mention seem to have received this info. from their Advisor. My advisor says they only provide a 200 point inspection report at delivery. What gives? Of course no ETA on when delivery will occur as the weeks roll by. Never experienced such a cavalier disdain for customers waiting on cars they put a deposit on.

Call customer support and demand the service history since you are officially locked into that car with your deposit order. Someone will get it to you. I would never purchase a car without one...

Can anyone please tell me who do i talk to in order to change to a different CPO advisor? Can't find a single phone no at tesla where you can talk to a live person. Has anyone successfully done this? Please advise how-to. Thanks in advance.

I couldn’t get it either. After I bought it they did look and tell me how many annual services it had, so I knew which was next.

One more insult to customers. I accidentally found the home address of the previous owners (a paper buried in the center console) but decided my curiosity wasn’t worth invading their privacy.