Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO - Car in Previous Collision

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that makes more sense, the guy only posted a pic of your rear damage and said 40k. i highly doubted it.

I also posted the link to the original thread, did you read it?

Agree, the one picture does tell the full story but I was lazy to copy the rest of the pictures and instead linked the entire thread which shows damage to the front as well.

But, that being said, the point of my post stands - the airbags did not deploy and it is wrong to assume that any accident where airbags did not deploy is minor.

No ICE, were you able to inspect the car?
No I wasn't able to inspect my cpo. It's not near me, I need to have it transported to my location. But if it was here like I believe yours is local to you, absolutly I would talk to the SC/SA make a appt to take a look at it. I did inquire about the minor damage statement on mine and I was informed it was on the rear bumper, it needed repaired/repainted no new part was even ordered, just needed touched up! So I feel a lot better about it now. I was also sent some pics of the car from all standing angles and it looks great.