Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wish they would update the website already. I am not close enough to buying to contact a sales rep, but I would like to start tracking what sorts of options go for what prices.

I figure an S60 with 40-50k miles would be a great deal in the CPO program as a tide-me-over to a Model 3.

Reactions: Dynastar
I got a 2013 MS 60, 34K miles, black on black leather, rear facing seats, tech package, pano, dual chargers, lacewood, for 44.9K, with of course the 4yr warranty. I'll be happy with a 60, and happier to now not to have to buy a minivan...wife made me look at an Odyssey a few weeks ago, and for about this same price! I'm beyond thrilled, it's been a long wait.

I just wish they would update the website already. I am not close enough to buying to contact a sales rep, but I would like to start tracking what sorts of options go for what prices.

I figure an S60 with 40-50k miles would be a great deal in the CPO program as a tide-me-over to a Model 3.

You know, I had the same feelings. But if you're at all interested just ask the pre-owned advisor what they have that you might be interested in. You tell them your price range, colors, options, etc., and they will come back to you from time to time with what they have. I was upfront that I was not ready to buy based on my current lease, but that I was interested in finding out price ranges for what I was after...

I called a West Coast rep and I was advised that he would have a list this coming Sunday with a substantial list of vehicles. Said he would call me first thing in the morning b/c he anticipates these cars will sell quick.

He must have had a list b/c after giving him my parameters on what I was looking for; 2013/14, 85, Pano, Blue, under 45k miles, between 40-50k price range. He mentioned several popped up including one with auto-pilot that fell in the mid 50s.

I'm assuming he mentioned a Sunday wait b/c, maybe, full list isn't available until then. Anyhow, just a heads up.

Ok...I have to ask.....Are These CPO'd? Can you still qualify for Tax incentives if it's CPO'd?? pretty impressive pricing if you ask me.
In Colorado, you can still get the $6000 tax credit as long as the car hasn't previously been registered in Colorado. I've been saying for a year that they should be importing CPOs to Colorado and exporting those that they get as trade-ins.

Based on my experience, you will have a lot more luck hitting your price point if you are flexible on options, colors and are willing to accept a car with a Carfax issue (i.e. small accident of some kind). The CPO factor certainly protects you, to a degree, from issues with the latter, but resale and trade-in are always more challenging...and yes, they CPO cars with Carfax issues.

If you are holding out for a dual motor car with AP in the $50s, well, be prepared to wait quite a while.

I called a West Coast rep and I was advised that he would have a list this coming Sunday with a substantial list of vehicles. Said he would call me first thing in the morning b/c he anticipates these cars will sell quick.

He must have had a list b/c after giving him my parameters on what I was looking for; 2013/14, 85, Pano, Blue, under 45k miles, between 40-50k price range. He mentioned several popped up including one with auto-pilot that fell in the mid 50s.

I'm assuming he mentioned a Sunday wait b/c, maybe, full list isn't available until then. Anyhow, just a heads up.

Wow, thanks. That's about the exact car I'm looking for, too... I reached out to my rep, too, but (please) let me know what you find out.

I posted a 68k mile s85 2013 loaded up in for sale thread as well as on ebay for 48900. Make me an offer would love to help someone out.

EV, Your asking price for the car you'd like to sell is higher than a CPO 85 on that list (bottom one) from the thread post on pg1. Of course I can't read from the VIN what it entails but it is about 30k less miles and $2k under your price. Unless you're including the extended warranty with the price and something else (color?), I as a an interested used buyer, respectfully would have to go for the CPO model over yours.

I don't say that to disparage your interest of selling your vehicle, I just know the reports I've seen from people who have had minor fixes requested on CPO cars before they purchase (touchup paint, seat wear, etc) get them and backed with a direct corporate sale for the similar price would have me going directly to Tesla for personal and financial safety.

Now if a private party sale with maybe no extended warranty was available I would be interested in it if the price was a certain percentage lower than what would be offered by Tesla comparably spec'd out. That would allow me to budget any repairs that may not be covered and have it possibly align with a CPO priced car. I know I'd be interested high milage private party sale of an 85 near 40k. Otherwise when the CPOs come back, that's my route.