Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. went from 8/26 - 9/12 to 8/30 - 9/19. This is ridiculous, I am seriously about to buy another vehicle and just cancel this! Every week it seem to move out another week. On August 1st I was 15 days away from the beginning EDD, now I'm 17 days away from the beginning EDD. WTF!!!! How can any company operate this poorly, absolutely pathetic. Rant over, please carry on with your VIN celebrations.

You have the same exact config as me, and are also on the East Coast, so please cancel your order :)

Seriously, I'd be willing to be you get a VIN by Monday. Hang in there.

she's a beautiful beast man, congrats! yes, 3 months has been bruuuuuuutal...can't wait to take delivery Wednesday
Thank you! I saw one that was your configuration and color. It was a beautiful combo. Their kids were in the 3rd row and looked so happy! Congrats to you! I know Wednesday can come soon enough! Wow that’s a long time and definitely worth the wait!

I got my VIN last nite! Ordered 6/26 and dates have been all over. Of course they want to schedule delivery from August 23-28 - exactly when I'll be on a road trip bringing my kids to college! Hopefully when I speak to them I can make it a few days later.

A lot of that bringing kids to college going on. I have one this weekend and another next week. This weekend is local, within 90 min. Next weekend is 7 hours (Philly to Erie, PA) & was hoping to have the Tesla for the long trip. Correction: My son was desperately hoping to ride up in his dream car, a Tesla, before he headed off to college.

What he doesn't know is that the $ he gives me each month for his car insurance I'm investing so he can get a Tesla at graduation. Sure hope he doesn't read these forums. If he is reading them... I'm just kidding.

Pardon the delay - took a mental health break from the forum 🙃. Nothing new; same 1 day shifts out. Moved to Aug 26 - Sep 07 as of yesterday. Page isn’t loading today.
Welp, both dates shifted another day. Now Aug 27 - Sep 08. May order trying to hang in there. #teamblue

Some positivity this morning: I’m seeing several people here with dates shifting in the wrong direction to a similar window. This has now happened like 3 times in the past 2 weeks. The shifts this morning are obviously artificial. Most likely we will all shift back where we want to be tomorrow, or next Monday at the latest. Don’t let Tesla ruin your Friday the 13th. Keep it spooky today, folks. 😎😎😎

Well, we made it home from the delivery center. The delivery process was super simple at the Carlsbad center. We weren’t rushed when I looked over the car. My boys were bored because I was taking so long. Lol. A few panel gaps that everyone has been reporting: trunk lid, spoiler not fully attached on the right corner, right rear passenger door trim, the headlights need to be shifted slightly towards the back of the car. A few scuffs on the white interior (I wiped it away easily with the baby wipes). Honestly, nothing major that I would reject the car. During the two hours we were there we were the only Performance being delivered. So lots of LR being delivered!! (Those waiting keep the faith) The rep who reviewed all the issues I found was really helpful. He took the time to help me set up a few things on the car ( I wasn’t expecting that) overall a better experience than I was expecting.

Our drive home reminded me why the demand is so high. It was rush hour traffic and the one pedal drive made it so much easier! Once it cleared up… instant smooth power at all speeds!! Wicked fast. My boys came up with the name of Rocket 🚀

I’m extremely lucky to receive the car in record time. Order date 7/19 and pick up on 8/12. The 24 days were filled with lots of ups and downs ( I’m super impatient and can’t fathom waiting 3 months or longer). Again mad respect to those who ordered April/May/June. Keep the faith! Thanks everyone for the support! Mahalo.
Enjoy your "Rocket". I will name mine "The Shooting Star" or just "#9" ... let's see who gets the reference?

What he doesn't know is that the $ he gives me each month for his car insurance I'm investing so he can get a Tesla at graduation. Sure hope he doesn't read these forums. If he is reading them... I'm just kidding.
Holy Smokes, that's amazing!

When I was pregnant a bunch of Tesla forum users actually collected $ so I could start a college fund for my kiddo. Don't ask me what it'd be worth today, 3.5 years later, if I bought him $TSLA instead of the state run 529 with those bucks.