Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Start moved back 1 date, but end date moved in. First time I've had less than a 20 day range. I 100% full expect to see my dates change to October this weekend and then back on Monday or Tuesday.
1628862835628.png

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
Start moved back 1 date, but end date moved in. First time I've had less than a 20 day range. I 100% full expect to see my dates change to October this weekend and then back on Monday or Tuesday.
View attachment 696048
My range started dropping all week from 20 day window to 19, 18, 17. Really thought I was getting close to getting a VIN and then today, back to a 20 day window. That'll burst your bubble on a Friday.

View attachment 696048
Honestly its amazing that we're in basically the same destination area (assuming Atlanta, but could be wrong) and have similar order dates, similar specs except exterior color, and you're showing late august/early september and im in november...haha random as hell

Holy Smokes, that's amazing!

When I was pregnant a bunch of Tesla forum users actually collected $ so I could start a college fund for my kiddo. Don't ask me what it'd be worth today, 3.5 years later, if I bought him $TSLA instead of the state run 529 with those bucks.

That's awesome about the Tesla forum members! What a great community this is!!

I tried rationalizing to myself getting him a Tesla now, but it would be the 3 standard range RWD. Probably not a good idea to not have AWD in Erie. Also not sure I'd be comfortable with him driving from here (Philly suburbs) to Erie. Not many charging options when driving through the middle of the state

I've been focusing on sitting in this ****ing car for 15 weeks now. HOW MUCH MORE SHOULD I LET TESLA **** ME BEFORE I CANCEL?
I think you will get it soon like way before the dates listed for you. Remember Tesla pushes thing way further back than they need to be when it comes to the EDD. You are 5/8 you are sure to be coming up in the next two weeks. I’m sorry that they have taken so long to get to your order and we are all here to help you get through the frustration. These guys helped me about two weeks ago. I know it sucks to be so many people after you get their VINs, its happen to all of us. We are all in this together, all in the same boat. Two weeks ago i was to the point of almost no return, i had been sitting in my room, without going to work, staring at the screen non-stop, with the shades closed, and my door locked. Literally went crazy. So I understand your frustration, we all do. Don’t cancel your order, once you get it, you will see it will have been worth the wait.

Good morning everyone.

I read through and saw most received a bunch of bad news about their EDD's. My MYLR order pushed back to September dates while the MYP moved up and the window narrowed. Signature updated with the details.

I feel like the MYP VIN is coming any day now.
You ordered your MYP 2 days before me ;-) and its EDD seems good if they honor it. I'm saying that cuz I've stopped checking mine few days after my order to keep my sanity ;-)

Reactions: TESRP and Imeddy8