Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some positivity this morning: I’m seeing several people here with dates shifting in the wrong direction to a similar window. This has now happened like 3 times in the past 2 weeks. The shifts this morning are obviously artificial. Most likely we will all shift back where we want to be tomorrow, or next Monday at the latest. Don’t let Tesla ruin your Friday the 13th. Keep it spooky today, folks. 😎😎😎
Seems like Friday, Saturday and Sundays are not fundays in Elon's EDD book.

You would think but just watch you will see a bunch of June and July orders being fulfilled before me. Mark my ****ing words that's what's going to happen!

Unfortunately I think you are right. Tesla makes absolutely no sense in terms of prioritizing older orders. Of course they can pump out MYPs rapidly because it makes them more money. I get it from a business standpoint, but for a company that is all about ease as far as ordering.... that is a bucket of crap. I think that will be today's "F&$k Tesla"... their false hopes.

I've been focusing on sitting in this ****ing car for 15 weeks now. HOW MUCH MORE SHOULD I LET TESLA **** ME BEFORE I CANCEL?
Hang in there and DON’T CANCEL because what does it get you? Satisfaction that you canceled and your out $100. You will regret it. So don’t cancel and try what several have done and call or stop and speak to an SA. Cancel now or don’t take delivery either way your out $100. Maybe more satisfaction to be had by waiting.

I just took the 1.24% @65mo from DCU without trying to get tesla to ratematch. But to answer your question from what I recall others have said, the process seemed to be: (1) wait till you get your VIN & MVPA from tesla (2) upload them to DCU (3) call DCU and finalize loan. They will then upload your contract to sign (4) don't sign it, instead email it to [email protected] (5) if you are lucky you get a response back giving you 1.24% for 72 mo, if unlucky either for 60 mo or saying that the DCU mo are different from the 72 mo so no rate match.
Thanks! I do have a vin, but no MVPA. Good to know these steps!

Reactions: MBx4
I've been focusing on sitting in this ****ing car for 15 weeks now. HOW MUCH MORE SHOULD I LET TESLA **** ME BEFORE I CANCEL?
Guys, @Jermayan is losing hope man! @CSTARZZ quick, help him out! How did you come to peace with your EDD? We need to give him something to focus on. For you it was definitely interior colors lol!

Maybe we can give him some variable for him to track with every order, every VIN assignment, and every delivery.

Hang in there and DON’T CANCEL because what does it get you? Satisfaction that you canceled and your out $100. You will regret it. So don’t cancel and try what several have done and call or stop and speak to an SA. Cancel now or don’t take delivery either way your out $100. Maybe more satisfaction to be had by waiting.
Im also in the dont cancel camp, but Id also be willing to bet a service associate at Tesla could get this refunded since hes way outside of the original EDD at time of order.

Ordered 7/12| EDD: 9/6-9/26 (it was October ~15 yesterday)
MY | LR | Blue | White interior | 5 Seats

Based on other people in this thread, I can't imagine getting it this early. I actually want to it to be in Oct/Nov to see where the US EV tax credit lies.

It’s really interesting how random EDDs are and how differently they move for different people.

Seeing so many people that ordered weeks or months before me (Jul 4) have random moves to October and November.

Meanwhile, my EDD has basically been 9/13 or 9/14 - 9/30 the last month straight. (Minus blips to October)

But this morning it moved to 9/16 - 9/30. Which is interesting and gives me perhaps false hope that EoQ is realistic for me.

But seriously, how can one customers EDD be super stable and others lose it randomly and have it jump 1-2 months ahead without any obvious reason?

Maybe they need to take a break from autopilot and put a software engineer on their logistics forecasting algorithm.
thats the same EDD window I have, except I ordered May 5th... :rolleyes:

My thoughts go there sometimes😩 but then I remind myself of my current EV options and unfavorable situation. Sold my TRD Pro 3 months ago for the MY and driving my mom’s 2005 Camry ever since. Humbling experience. Lol, I’d be happy with any newer car now. Best case scenario I love the MY and forget about the terribly long wait and delivery experience. I have no troubles with MY in the future and life goes on happily ever after. Plan B - I make a ton of money off this car because it’s gonna be worth at least $5k more than I purchase it for.

Reactions: IMABuckeye
Guys, @Jermayan is losing hope man! @CSTARZZ quick, help him out! How did you come to peace with your EDD? We need to give him something to focus on. For you it was definitely interior colors lol!

Maybe we can give him some variable for him to track with every order, every VIN assignment, and every delivery.
Read my profile signature and my previous posts. Asking my wife to change my Tesla account password and keep it to herself was the right decision.

Back to 9/13-30 this morning. “You’re tearing me apart Elon!”
Held there for 2 days and now I’m down to 10/23-11/12. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Honestly I don’t need a new car and only decided to do this given the inflated used car market. At this rate I’d probably defer my delivery a few months and try to take advantage of the tax breaks resetting in 2022. Is there any reason not to do that, except for maybe my delivery slipping so far that the tax sales limit is reached before I get it?

Reactions: morpheus2969
Hopefully they follow through on that for you and all of us really. They told me the same thing about Q2 - SA was super confident when I ordered on May 8th I would have it by end of June. But they did do the switch to Tesla Vision and there was a huge delay where they did no deliveries for a while. Hopefully nothing that extreme this quarter and we all get our cars within Q3
Pardon the delay - took a mental health break from the forum 🙃. Nothing new; same 1 day shifts out. Moved to Aug 26 - Sep 07 as of yesterday. Page isn’t loading today.
Pardon the delay - took a mental health break from the forum 🙃. Nothing new; same 1 day shifts out. Moved to Aug 26 - Sep 07 as of yesterday. Page isn’t loading today.
Not far from you with same config. Same experience too!