Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any Seattleites have a recommendation on electrician to install a charger? I’ve gotten a few quotes, and they’re all in the $1,300-$1,500 range. Not sure if that’s really the going rate around here, or if they heard “Tesla” and raised their rates…
depends on how long they have to run and how complicated the path is. how far is your breaker box from charger location?

Reactions: PatrickTM
You guys get charged fee to order in the US? Here’s a breakdown in Canada

Model Y
$54,900.00
Deep Blue Metallic
$1,300.00
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
$13,700.00
Delivery Final Inspection Fee
$1,280.00
Car Price
$71,180.00

Additional Charges​

Fed Air Conditioner Tax
$100.00
OMVIC
$10.00
License Fee
$99.00
Sales Tax
$9,267.70

Total Cost of Vehicle​

$80,656.70​

Payments Received​

Order Deposit
- $100.00

Amount Due​

$80,556.70​

About 25-30 ft from the panel to the end of the driveway (no garage, sadly). Panel is on an outside wall, and path shouldn’t be too complicated to run along the outside of the house.
sounds like high price to me .. may be because its west coast too.. i'm in MD and had to run 50 ft cable from breaker in basement to garage through a wooden wall and was charged 900.

My May 29th order seeing all these vins making me jealous. Congrats all! Maybe it's my 7 seater that is messing everything up. Damn kids!
I've had that in the back of my mind for my order as well...maybe it is the 7 seat config that is hurting me and delaying my order so much. But I have seen others get VINs with 7 seats that ordered after me so then I think well maybe that doesn't matter after all...then I think maybe it is the blue/white combo - then I see people get those. Then I think it must be North Carolina - then I see people in NC get VINs.

And then I realize I continue having these random conversations with myself and all I do is think about my why I haven't received my Tesla yet. I think it is just about beer-thirty here. Time to get this weekend started.

While Tesla and all EV's may suffer a bit from this I think the expanded recall of the Bolt EV/EUV will increase the demand for Tesla's. Those of you with a LR and a P on order might make a nice profit on one.

Last edited:
Reactions: TESRP
How soon after a VIN has been assigned do the agreements get posted in your account for review? Does this differ for an inventory purchase?

I have been anxiously refreshing my dashboard all day and have been unable to get ahold of my SA or a sales rep to confirm. Thank you!
Also interested -- my delivery appointment is in 23.5 hours and my button is still unclickable. Got the automated call to confirm my appointment for tomorrow, but I'd kinda like to know that the contract piece isn't going to be an issue.

Reactions: snowchains
Exactly what I was thinking as well...the resale market for anything hyped and hard to get is insane. Not just cars, and definitely not just Tesla. It is still hard to buy a PS5 at retail and they have been out for 9 months.
Scalping something that costs $500 is probably a hell of a lot easier than scalping something that costs $55,000+. I'm sure there are people who have taken advantage of the crazy wait times though.

Reactions: PatrickTM