Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice video! I did almost the same exact thing you did down to the shape/location of the chunk of drywall I cut out. I used a 60 amp double pole breaker but 6/2 wire instead of a 4/3 wire. You do need to keep the outer protective cover on the wires outside of the box and the charger.

For firestops I would just cut out a patch of drywall big enough to drill a hole and feed the wire. Might be able to get buy with 6ft flexible drill bit with something like Ethernet but I doubt this would be possible with a 6 gauge wire.
Thanks so much! Hopefully your install was as smooth for you as it was for me. Fire stops can be a definite problem for vertical wire runs. I would try to map out your wall cavities and locate all the potential hazards to see if it is a viable option or something you want to take on. Good luck. Sounds like there are a few people in the forum that can help out if you need it. I’m here if you have any questions.

Article on point today:

Even David Crosby is in on it! WTF?! Wouldn’t you think that an SA would notice who the important client is and make sure he’s happy?
Sales the other day told me in no uncertain terms that they treat all customers the same. (I was talking about how the sales person who convinced me to convert my order claimed my long time reservation would skip the line.)
If anything, all these stories are a true testimony of a buncha average folks working hard and squirreling away for a big goal. Which is exactly the opposite of most of the outside attitudes you get when people see or hear the Tesla name.
Hi, I'm 6.5 years into an 8 year loan in order to afford a Model S and I approved this message.
Just snagged it! Free delivery to SoCal. This was my exact configuration. The best part - I'll be taking delivery before my absurd trade-in value expires. I just tried valuing my Model 3 trade-in again, it came back $11k lower than when I locked it in 2 weeks ago. Feeling really lucky that I locked in my trade-in offer at the value that I did. Thanks, used car market.
This is what has me batty. I only ordered the Y because of the high trade in values. If mine tanks I'll likely have to cancel my Y :(

Received my delivery date. Updated dates below for reference.

Placed Order: 07/20
Finished Initial Paperwork: 07/21
Received VIN: 08/11
EDD: August 22 - August 28
Delivery Date: EDD was 27 Aug, day after the truck is scheduled to arrive but I'll be out of town, so scheduled for 31 August. Use 27 August for your planning factor.

MYP

39 days from order to earliest delivery. 38 days from initial paperwork to earliest delivery. 17 days from VIN to earliest delivery.
Congrats! MYP's have indeed faster delivery. I've got mine in 21 days total.

My EDD changed from January 2022 to November 30-December 20, but then I only placed the order on Tuesday of this week. (Before the deposit increase from $100 to $250). I know I have many more EDD changes ahead of me, but just wanted to share that my EDD did change today. Would be great though if that EDD held as my birthday is December 21. Can't think of a better birthday present.

Today was VIN day for some but not for my May 31 order. My EDD stayed at 9/6 - 9/26 and no answer to my text to my SA.

here is a car dad joke:
Do you know why chicken coops have two doors? Because if they had four doors, they would be called chicken sedans.

have a good eVINing.
Weird. We have the same order and similar order dates and neither of us got an EDD update today. Mine is especially weird since that means my EDD range starts with tomorrow. Who thinks they’ll call me tomorrow and say “Guess what come pick it up today!” 😂

Couple of Good news here guys…

1. My MYLR 7 seats pearl white Ext Blk interior is close to arrival and I had the option to take delivery Next Friday and I immediately accepted delivery for the 27th as that was the soonest possible. Order date 05/23

2. My current 2021 Same config May build is sold and being taken Monday. That’s for $3000 more than I paid with 5000 miles. Has passenger lumbar but pure vision

extremely Excited for my new MY with Hepa filter

Weird. We have the same order and similar order dates and neither of us got an EDD update today. Mine is especially weird since that means my EDD range starts with tomorrow. Who thinks they’ll call me tomorrow and say “Guess what come pick it up today!” 😂
I didn’t get an update today for my MYP and my EDD is 8/22-9/6. Before today the front date has pushed back every day since 8/13 to keep it at least 3 days away.