Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered May 14th and our EDD has been showing November 15th - December 5th for 1-2 weeks now... Our SA recently told us he estimates around September 3rd, but I'd be lying if I said this EDD isn't concerning me a bit... We made no changes and completed our info right away too...
I’m right with you on this. My SA originally said mid-June, then last week of July, then delayed by two weeks, then a vin within 48 hours, and now any day now. So personally I’m trusting my EDD from the site more.

Really hoping you have some better luck with your SA, but know you’re also not alone on this and hang in there!

By the way, is anyone else noticing that a majority of the May/June VINs lately have been orders after May 21st (I think this date was one of the one of the price increases)? Might just be me but curious what others thought too.

Last edited:
Welp folks, this is probably my last post in this awesome thread. Here’s my MYP in its final form before she gets real duuuuurty 🌊🌊🏄‍♂️🏄‍♂️🏄‍♂️🏄‍♂️

can’t wait for everyone to get their cars!! thanks for all the support and see y’all around the forum! :p

Attachments

• 51819E86-AA88-4D43-97DC-08B04C3574F3.jpeg
    51819E86-AA88-4D43-97DC-08B04C3574F3.jpeg
    486.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 132262D6-8CDB-4BA0-8031-7EA9797740D2.jpeg
    132262D6-8CDB-4BA0-8031-7EA9797740D2.jpeg
    514.6 KB · Views: 69
Delivery day! As promised posting my beast lol. Full xpel stealth ppf + 20% tints next week.

View attachment 699625
Congrats! looks great.

Are you doing the ppf yourself or getting it done? If you're getting it done, would you mind letting me know where and how much?

I hope to get mine delivered next month and wanted full ppf as well. I was quoted $5K+ by a shop in Atlanta.

Got my vin tonight 255xxx
Ordered on 5/31 MSM black 5 seat, in NC
EDD has been sep 3-15 for 3 days before vin appear

After payment EDD becomes sep 2 - 8. Anyone know if I can push delivery to 15th? I’m currently out of town for a month long vacation.
Wow this is the first LR MSM I’ve seen in a while. Hoping it’s the first of many for us May MSMs!

Wow this is the first LR MSM I’ve seen in a while. Hoping it’s the first of many for us May MSMs!
Fingers crossed! I called Tesla on Friday and the rep said my car was scheduled to be built in the next couple of days, even though my EDD is way out in October. We shall see, but hoping tomorrow is a big MSM VIN day!!

Reactions: allegedskeptic
I think its more nerve racking for me that my EDD range hasnt changed a day since last Sunday. I've gotten used to adding a week, then reversing the week, then three days more, then five days back, then one day more, then October, then back, then October, then back (to sum it up, damn I watch it too much).

The lack of movement is like not hearing anything about it anymore. I feel like the guy tapping on the store window going, "Hello? HELLO?" I hope the algorithm hasn't forgotten me.

Ordered: 7/18
VIN: 8/20
EDD: 8/26-9/1
Config: MYP-5, MSM, +tow, no FSD

Got a text today with a tracking number for paperwork re: my trade in (Tesla was within $500 of others) which appears to be overnighted. Should get here before noon on Monday. Not sure if that paperwork signifies any movement/stage, but…
I have the same EDD in San Antonio, not sure where you are in TX. SA said my car was due in 31st, but could be as early as 26th. As of Thursday it had moved up to the 29th. Hopefully it keeps getting closer! Good luck!

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
Ordered: 7/18
VIN: 8/20
EDD: 8/26-9/1
Config: MYP-5, MSM, +tow, no FSD

Got a text today with a tracking number for paperwork re: my trade in (Tesla was within $500 of others) which appears to be overnighted. Should get here before noon on Monday. Not sure if that paperwork signifies any movement/stage, but…
Got the same text today. I’m in Austin too. My MYP is slated for 8/28-9/3. Guessing we are on the same truck!

Reactions: TESRP
The only other threads I can find mentioning the trade-in packet seem to have a delivery date 2-3 days after mentioning it. Trying not to get too excited haha
Oooohhhhhh! Good to know. They told me it would arrive next weekend so that’s what I’ve been putting in my mind as the earliest day but a few days earlier would be nice! I still haven’t gotten the text to schedule an actual date. Hoping that happens soon so I’ll know for sure what day to plan to be excited for haha. I’ll try to remember to let you know what day it is and maybe catch you there if it’s the same day.

I think its more nerve racking for me that my EDD range hasnt changed a day since last Sunday. I've gotten used to adding a week, then reversing the week, then three days more, then five days back, then one day more, then October, then back, then October, then back (to sum it up, damn I watch it too much).

The lack of movement is like not hearing anything about it anymore. I feel like the guy tapping on the store window going, "Hello? HELLO?" I hope the algorithm hasn't forgotten me.
I’ve had the same EDD for about 3 weeks. I suppose the lack of movement just means I’m getting closer day by day. Been stuck at 9/11-9/30.

Reactions: TESRP and Vauldur