Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a decent chance your current EDD actually pans out. Historically, Tesla prioritizes end of quarter sales to the West Coast due to quicker transit times and being able to squeeze all those sale numbers into that quarter. Perhaps your EDD has also been pushed back for the same reason when they were perhaps prioritizing East Coast and Central orders earlier in the quarter. Good luck and hope you get your car soon!

Yup, my EDD also got pushed back a month to Mar 3 - Mar 31. This might be related to all the forced deliveries for old orders that were on hold due to Tesla's recent change in policy trying to force those customers to accept deliveries ASAP. I managed to skate under the radar I guess since I never placed a formal hold on my end-April order but instead relied on not completing my profile till end October to effectively do so.

Seriously, no VINs today?! In the past few quarters, during the last month VINs were flying even on Sundays.

I wonder if all the people who have been bending over backwards trying to delay their orders to 2022 (and yes, that has included me at times) will be super regretful when waiting for their VINs in January, then February, then March, then April, etc.

Anyway, hope everyone had a nice weekend. My long weekend continues on! *insert evil laugh* I'm enjoying my time away from Boston down in Orlando. First time at the Universal Orlando parks and I think it's a blast! 80 degree weather in December can't be beat. Thought I'd check in online now that I'm back at the hotel, and looks like not much activity with my "fake internet friends", as my wife calls this thread. Oh well. And my EDD remains static, and my mom's EDD remains TBD.

Seriously, no VINs today?! In the past few quarters, during the last month VINs were flying even on Sundays.

I wonder if all the people who have been bending over backwards trying to delay their orders to 2022 (and yes, that has included me at times) will be super regretful when waiting for their VINs in January, then February, then March, then April, etc.

Anyway, hope everyone had a nice weekend. My long weekend continues on! *insert evil laugh* I'm enjoying my time away from Boston down in Orlando. First time at the Universal Orlando parks and I think it's a blast! 80 degree weather in December can't be beat. Thought I'd check in online now that I'm back at the hotel, and looks like not much activity with my "fake internet friends", as my wife calls this thread. Oh well. And my EDD remains static, and my mom's EDD remains TBD.
I wonder if folks are less active compared to how it was 3 months ago or if VINs are really just not popping up. If VINs are not popping up, maybe Tesla is starting to retool Fremont to match Austin so they are not producing 2 different versions of the same car? And maybe they're using the wave of people delaying deliveries to do that?? And maybe they are forcing folks with low priced orders to take delivery so they can clear their inventory??

So many maybes, lol.
Enjoy your stay in the Sunshine State. Enjoy our temperature swings of 50s overnight and then 80 at noon, lol. With 80deg in december, imagine what we get in the middle of summer.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I wonder if folks are less active compared to how it was 3 months ago or if VINs are really just not popping up. If VINs are not popping up, maybe Tesla is starting to retool Fremont to match Austin so they are not producing 2 different versions of the same car? And maybe they're using the wave of people delaying deliveries to do that?? And maybe they are forcing folks with low priced orders to take delivery so they can clear their inventory??

So many maybes, lol.
Enjoy your stay in the Sunshine State. Enjoy our temperature swings of 50s overnight and then 80 at noon, lol. With 80deg in december, imagine what we get in the middle of summer.
This is more likely to be a combination of forcing old orders to accept delivery and the email from Elon about no more EOQ push. So, less cars produced and more people added to the front of the queue.

On December 4th I picked up my Red MY
It was exactly 80 days from order date.
The pick up process was straightforward, car had no major issues, however one tail light a bit misaligned and a head light is not flush, submitting a service request.
Already put mats, mud flaps and matte screen protector.
My NEMA-1450 shows 32A and charges 30 mi/hr.

Nice! Lucky you! I am also at 113 days since OD..but my EDD is nowhere in range. Current EDD from 31st Dec to 28th Jan :(
3 days behind you (110) with similar EDD…
1638822920825.gif

Delivery yesterday 12/5. Car was in outstanding condition. Tiniest of frunk gap differential but certainly not worth adjusting.

Installed OEM mud flaps at the delivery center in less than 5 minutes and then made the 2 hour drive home....actually my wife made the 2 hour drive home since its her car while I followed in the Toyota.

Today she installed the Abstract Ocean matte screen protector and synced up the Tesla key fob. Tomorrow we're installing Abstract Ocean PPF in front of rear wheels the OEM roof racks.

So far its great...but a lot to learn!

I just dropped her off for PPF, tint and ceramic coat today. The 'Valet' mode is so cool, it blocks music/entertainment, glove box, frunk etc.. the guy at the shop called me to open the frunk so he can tuck the edges in.. it worked flawlessly from the app.. I heard the frunk opening instantly when I clicked the frunk on the app.. and we were about 25 miles apart!