Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks,

Meet Vega. She has been amazing! Had no major issues on delivery day. Slept like a baby last night… been driving and learning all the cool stuff.. installed mudguards(oem), mats(Tesmanian), dog seat covers (Amazon), and screen protector (Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [Glas.tR EZ FIT] from Amazon) today. However I will be returning the dog seat cover and looking for something that can cover 1 or more seats easily as the current one does not allow middle seat belt usage. Let me know if any of u have found a good one. My dog is a mini golden doodle so I really don’t need it covering all seats at all times. Oh and the Tesla wall charger is on its way and will be getting it installed soon.

I would like to thank everyone on here for helping deal with the wait and provide a lot of useful info. For those still waiting.. hope you get yours soon!

PS: ppf install appointment on Monday and attached are some photos taken today! Pardon the dust.. she was delivered that way unfortunately due to seasonal dust/pollen in the area. Will make sure she is sparkling clean soon. Enjoy!

Attachments

• A400B87E-7D79-49FE-9920-9D8B8B37D7A4.jpeg
    A400B87E-7D79-49FE-9920-9D8B8B37D7A4.jpeg
    460.6 KB · Views: 99
  • EC839D76-D57B-4675-BE2B-349A33CE8915.jpeg
    EC839D76-D57B-4675-BE2B-349A33CE8915.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 035E3377-C050-423E-8DE6-A3C7DE063403.jpeg
    035E3377-C050-423E-8DE6-A3C7DE063403.jpeg
    714.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 88088CF1-377C-46F7-BC30-5F7718A8CB9F.jpeg
    88088CF1-377C-46F7-BC30-5F7718A8CB9F.jpeg
    414.3 KB · Views: 70
Hey folks,

Meet Vega. She has been amazing! Had no major issues on delivery day. Slept like a baby last night… been driving and learning all the cool stuff.. installed mudguards(oem), mats(Tesmanian), dog seat covers (Amazon), and screen protector (Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [Glas.tR EZ FIT] from Amazon) today. However I will be returning the dog seat cover and looking for something that can cover 1 or more seats easily as the current one does not allow middle seat belt usage. Let me know if any of u have found a good one. My dog is a mini golden doodle so I really don’t need it covering all seats at all times. Oh and the Tesla wall charger is on its way and will be getting it installed soon.

I would like to thank everyone on here for helping deal with the wait and provide a lot of useful info. For those still waiting.. hope you get yours soon!

PS: ppf install appointment on Monday and attached are some photos taken today! Pardon the dust.. she was delivered that way unfortunately due to seasonal dust/pollen in the area. Will make sure she is sparkling clean soon. Enjoy!
Congratulations! How long did the whole process take? I am taking delivery of my car on 12/9 in Raleigh so counting down :)

Congratulations! How long did the whole process take? I am taking delivery of my car on 12/9 in Raleigh so counting down :)

Thanks! and good luck on your delivery! My delivery took about an hour. I was late to my appointment due to trying to time my sale of the older car at Carmax. Tesla called me.. for the first time.. a human on the other end politely reminding me of my appointment. Once at the store, I was checked in and waited maybe 5 mins then another guy had me sign a few papers abt registering the car.. they were able to use my old plate which was good. He then opened the car for me. I looked at some of the checklist items but heck I just wanted to drive her out 😂.

Another customer behind me asked if he could compare mine and his and he pointed out his had some gap issues and mine did not. Frankly I didn’t see it or it was very very minor.. anyway checked phone charger worked and had all USB ports. I had already paid for it by adding my checking account info manually as I was running late.. I didn’t want $ to be the issue. Once inspected I hit that “accept delivery” button and the app changed in a few seconds.

Another courteous rep “AJ” helped me with the basic controls, phone setup etc and also installed my old plates.. he looked at the aged plate and went in to clean it.. which was nice of the guy.. due to aluminum shortage the dmv postponed my 21 year old plate replacement.. anyway planning to get a new custom plate next year. All cars were covered with dust btw and he did say they washed them a day before but there is pollen/dust in the area. He advised me not use soap and just rinse it with water.

Then I was out of there after a few nervous turns as the new cars are all parked so close to the curb and back to back.

From 5 miles at delivery she is now at 88 miles.

How do you find the glare? Overall happy with the purchase?
I didn’t experience much glare..There was initial hiccups because the harness for the screen did not work and they had to send me replacement but once installed I like it that all the info about the vehicle is right in front of me particularly speedometer..Apple CarPlay/ android auto is bonus as now I can use Waze and ABRP

Thanks! and good luck on your delivery! My delivery took about an hour. I was late to my appointment due to trying to time my sale of the older car at Carmax. Tesla called me.. for the first time.. a human on the other end politely reminding me of my appointment. Once at the store, I was checked in and waited maybe 5 mins then another guy had me sign a few papers abt registering the car.. they were able to use my old plate which was good. He then opened the car for me. I looked at some of the checklist items but heck I just wanted to drive her out 😂.

Another customer behind me asked if he could compare mine and his and he pointed out his had some gap issues and mine did not. Frankly I didn’t see it or it was very very minor.. anyway checked phone charger worked and had all USB ports. I had already paid for it by adding my checking account info manually as I was running late.. I didn’t want $ to be the issue. Once inspected I hit that “accept delivery” button and the app changed in a few seconds.

Another courteous rep “AJ” helped me with the basic controls, phone setup etc and also installed my old plates.. he looked at the aged plate and went in to clean it.. which was nice of the guy.. due to aluminum shortage the dmv postponed my 21 year old plate replacement.. anyway planning to get a new custom plate next year. All cars were covered with dust btw and he did say they washed them a day before but there is pollen/dust in the area. He advised me not use soap and just rinse it with water.

Then I was out of there after a few nervous turns as the new cars are all parked so close to the curb and back to back.

From 5 miles at delivery she is now at 88 miles.
Great! I am little concerned about the gaps but it looks like all recent build cars do not have that issue. Enjoy your new ride!

I actually work in insurance and a VIN can say a lot. Having the VIN can gain access to someone’s policy info, name, address etc.

Yes. It's a good idea to be careful with private information. I met a guy a few years back that made big bucks using VINs to access private info for higher end auto dealership sales departments. Data is money today.

Last edited: