Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Y, Long Range, Midnight Silver Metallic, Black Interior, trailer hitch, 20" wheels, no Self Driving. I wonder if it's the no self driving that pushed us to the top of the list bc people are worried about the switch away from radar?
I wonder the same, although the timing on this all feels like magic and voodoo. My config is yours minus the wheels. Let us know how delivery goes.

Reactions: und2000
Tesla had started allowing leasee's the ability to buy their Tesla 3 or Y at the end overseas. I noticed on the source code pages that they have the language in there to allow for purchases at 63% residual. Curious for anyone that is leasing if that language or the numbers are on the form when you sign your lease or if that is all back end language in case sometime over the next 3 years or so if they allow it here in the U.S.?

Reactions: Danzel
Picked up my MYLR from Tampa yesterday. It was not available at first due to it failing initial inspection and needed a paint run fixed.

Well, I found either where the body work was done or a new paint defect. There are a couple of small bubbles in the paint just above the rear passenger wheel. Sure wish they spotted it/fixed it when they had it in the body shop for 3 weeks..

Also found two other issue. The steering wheel is slightly off center and the rear driver hanger will not stay shut.

Other than those things, everything else looked good.

It's vin 184xxx with black interior and it does have the passenger lumber support? Was i like one of the last?

Ordered 4/17, got VIN 5/31, delivery scheduled for 6/8 (car is not yet at SC). LR blue/black, 5 seater, 20", tow, no FSD, VIN 199xxx.

A calmness has finally set in now that delivery is scheduled, even though it is a week away. I have been wanting to buy a Tesla since just before the pandemic started, so this has been a long time coming. What I'm doing while I wait: buying accessories (cargo liner); scheduling wall charger install; probably going to buy Setec CCS adapter since ChaDeMo seems to be dying off; planning road trips using PlugShare;... and reading this forum!

YAY! Glad its all sorted and your loving the MY! OMG HomeLink is an unsung hero... I LOVE mine and it was worth every penny. Even the unadvertised ability to remotely open and close the garage from the app if im in bed or not at home is fantastic!
I believe you’ve had multiple Tesla cars? If so, do you have homelink on more than one?

I thought I was reading somewhere if a garage contains multiple Tesla’s with Homelink it gets buggy and your garage door may open at random times. Wasn’t sure if that’s true but I am opting NOT to get the upgrade on the MY given our M3 already has it (2 years ago Homelink was included on our M3).

• Informative
Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
What exactly did you ask or say to the DA in NJ when you called them? Did you ask to have the VIN associated to your account? I may try this method to get mine, my current location and SA are borderline worthless.
I actually bought the car and paid the $100 deposit. I gave tesla chat the VIN and had them ping it and find out the exact location. Then I called the location where it was currently. Just so happened to be where my SA is in RI even though it was for sale in Boston.

Gave the DA my reservation number for my old order and the new reservation and he just moved the VIN to my old order. I took the risk of reserving it and losing the $100 deposit than wait for my SA to get back to me.

I believe you’ve had multiple Tesla cars? If so, do you have homelink on more than one?

I thought I was reading somewhere if a garage contains multiple Tesla’s with Homelink it gets buggy and your garage door may open at random times. Wasn’t sure if that’s true but I am opting NOT to get the upgrade on the MY given our M3 already has it (2 years ago Homelink was included on our M3).
Yes we had it on the S and the M3 and never had any issues with it. It came from the factory on the S and we purchased the kit for the M3. We only have one door on the garage. I've also set it up on for my parents garage and for another property we own so I don't have to carry around the extra keys lol. LOVE IT!

Reactions: Emmadiane and M3&MY
I actually bought the car and paid the $100 deposit. I gave tesla chat the VIN and had them ping it and find out the exact location. Then I called the location where it was currently. Just so happened to be where my SA is in RI even though it was for sale in Boston.

Gave the DA my reservation number for my old order and the new reservation and he just moved the VIN to my old order. I took the risk of reserving it and losing the $100 deposit than wait for my SA to get back to me.
So glad it all worked out for you! Gratz!

Reactions: stephanos190
I stopped by to see my car before it got shipped off to NJ for pickup. The SA there said that the reason so many cars were all of a sudden on inventory was because on June 1st (first day of the last month of the quarter), they are allowed to list any vehicles that customers cancelled and even start to list the demo cars.

The reason why they were not matched to people with existing orders is because they only look at the waiting list for their specific DC. If there is no one left with that config on the wait list, they list it on the website. I feel like Tesla should do better with matching, especially in locations in the country where DCs are close enough to one another that either transport isn't an issue or a person would not mind driving an extra 40 minutes to pick it up and a different DC.

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing well! To those who do not have VINS yet, I am sure you'll get them soon. The only piece of advice I can offer is make sure everything in your account is up to date. I was holding off on proof of insurance for awhile and as soon as I did that, after I got my VIN they scheduled home delivery.

Speaking of, the delivery appointment says 12:01AM. Is this a placeholder for day of delivery or are they dropping off late at night?

Also, got the Spigen screen protector, console organizer. Do you think I need mud flaps in Los Angeles?

Does anyone know if you need to upload insurance before you can schedule a delivery day? I currently have a VIN with a EDD of 6/15-6/22. I just did not want to get insurance scheduled for the 15th upload and then they say I can take the vehicle sooner than that.

Does anyone know if you need to upload insurance before you can schedule a delivery day? I currently have a VIN with a EDD of 6/15-6/22. I just did not want to get insurance scheduled for the 15th upload and then they say I can take the vehicle sooner than that.
If you have a VIN, just tell your insurance what it is and they can send you proof which you can upload. Your insurance shouldn't start charging you till you take delivery.

Reactions: Trowski