Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. I’m new here. I ordered my MYLR on 3/31. Currently the delivery time is showing 1-10 weeks from order. So I guess some time in June. Just trying to be patient.
Yeah we ordered on the same day. Originally 1-10 weeks is what they told me as well. I’ve been on the date roller coaster this entire time. Mine now says June 16-30 as delivery. It’s whatever to me at this point. I could call my SA, but why? I’ll just get the same answers as before. At this point it’s now just part of my daily life.

but now I’m moving on to thinking about what I should order NOW so I have it here when I DO get my black and blue beauty.
Anyone have any thoughts on what I should order ahead of time?!

At least 10 new MYs on the lot in Cincinnati.

Attachments

• F563A2CD-7C12-4BFF-968D-EA903CC52713.jpeg
    F563A2CD-7C12-4BFF-968D-EA903CC52713.jpeg
    660.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 474BAAB0-53BC-41E1-94A3-012409053B2C.jpeg
    474BAAB0-53BC-41E1-94A3-012409053B2C.jpeg
    338 KB · Views: 52
I'm in Central Florida and ordered a white on white 7 seater with towing, fsd, and standard gemini wheels on April 24th and lost my estimated range at least a week ago. No VIN or updates.

This will be Tesla #3 so I've gone through this before, and the anxiety is definitely less this time around at this point, but I certainly hope the wait is "worth it" meaning new door panels, lights, and 82kWh pack. Certainly wouldn't complain if an adjustable suspension came either 🤣

I wouldn't listen to this - I didn't complete the app, and I saw a car with my exact specs pop up in inventory. My SA (who told me not to complete it originally) then said hey, complete the app so it can match you if one comes up sooner. YMMV, but I just figured the potential credit hit is better than ever slipping dates.
Typically your credit scores won't be severely impacted by multiple "hard hits" if they're done within 30 days of each other and for the same type of loan. They take into account the fact that you may be shopping around for the best rate.

That being said, I took the advice of my SA and just did "cash" when I was filling out the delivery profile since I knew it was going to be over a month before I'd take delivery. Only yesterday did I apply for the loan with my CU and had the SA change my profile from "cash" to "finance". Didn't seem to affect my delivery range.

Reactions: Mr_Bob
"but now I’m moving on to thinking about what I should order NOW so I have it here when I DO get my black and blue beauty.
Anyone have any thoughts on what I should order ahead of time?!"

I already have, ready to be applied, Matte screen protector, 3D Floor matts (complete set), SSD drive for the security system, mud flaps, black matt spoiler trim (so far!!) Holding off on seeing what type of console I have before ordering a wrap.

Anyone have their Y being held at the service center? I was told today my Y is here, it’s ready, but NO Ys can be delivered in the US right now. They’re waiting for a “homologation” update for firmware. WTF?
If it's true they had to rapidly pivot to new processors due to shortages, then perhaps they are just making sure there are no bugs remaining... Kinda makes sense

Reactions: 63AMG
Seattle here also.

White Ext, White Int, 20", No Tow, No Autopilot.

Ordered 4/23 (Profile complete 4/26). My estimated delivery just went to 5/16 - 6/1.

Fingers crossed!
I have the same config!! I am in LA - EDD: 05/25 - 06/14.
However, I order 03/24 which is a month earlier... I don't really understand the logic (or lack thereof) behind their delivery dates.

Reactions: bigdaddyreg
"but now I’m moving on to thinking about what I should order NOW so I have it here when I DO get my black and blue beauty.
Anyone have any thoughts on what I should order ahead of time?!"

I already have, ready to be applied, Matte screen protector, 3D Floor matts (complete set), SSD drive for the security system, mud flaps, black matt spoiler trim (so far!!) Holding off on seeing what type of console I have before ordering a wrap.
Here is my Amazon List I created in anticipation for my MY. I assume you have your charging all setup? I already have my Tesla 14-30 adapter and cable organizer from Amazon (~$10 less than Tesla).

I’ve also purchased the Tesla OEM mud flaps, Tesla rear PPF, and Tesla center console organizer bins (2 for $30 vs. Amazon which are all at least $20 each).

I also have a USB-C to USB-A converter laying around I’ll put in there to connect an old Xbox controller I have.

Reactions: noob_hunter_gu