Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just heard from my SA and asked him about the news posting re: delayed deliveries while waiting for a firmware update - he said 'we are not experiencing delays at this time and if we do we will let you know'.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've seen posts of people taking delivery recently (not on this site), so not sure if we're just in a bubble here, or it's just affecting a small slice of vehicles.
I saw a MSM Model Y with temporary plates on the freeway this morning...

My estimated date finally re appeared after disappearing completely last Friday. Pretty much same as everyone else 06/12-30. Really hoping to get it in June since the EV rebate in NY is changing July 1st.

Does anyone know if that rebate will be based on order date or delivery date? When I asked my delivery rep she mentioned it would be based on order date but not sure if I should trust that.
It’s based on the delivery date. I had contacted them. They also said Tesla knows about this change and will update on their website.

• Disagree
Reactions: blogreader
I have an existing inventory car I ordered. Built March 5, sitting in Rockville, MD and subject to same containment/homologation/firmware whatever. Like I said before, it’s not 20,000 cars, it’s probably 50,000. My VIN is in the 140s. Big issue. No solve.
That's odd because I took delivery of a 173 VIN this past weekend.

How can I DM you?
hover over my user name and click start conversation. Screenshot below shows how I DM'ed you

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 1.32.04 PM.png

Hi there, super new here so these may have already been answered. Has anyone else’s account gone from saying a tentative date to the generic 5-9 weeks? My original date was supposedly May 21-June 14 but I have yet to get a VIN and my SA never responds to me. I have reached out to the dealership and they said they won’t know anything until I’m assigned a VIN. Also, I’ve been seeing a ton of articles about looking at the page source to see if your VIN is assigned. Does anyone know if that’s real or just BS?
Here’s the link: How to reveal your Tesla VIN number before it's in your account - Electrek