Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So after the subliminal text I got from my SA. “Just wanted to let you know that there was a wave of vehicles that came in but haven't been assigned to a person yet. Once we do a hardware update locally, you may get matched instantly and not have the notice that I was thinking. Just be ready that maybe you might get matched to a vehicle and the delivery center will need you to take delivery within 3 days. Just be on the ready just in case this happens. :) Let me know if you have any questions.”

and the pics of the SC in Cincinnati.. with 100+ Y on the lot..

I convinced my man to TAKE ME TO THE LOT IN ORLANDO!!!!

worst failed trip of my life. Nothing there and if there was none of them were mine.

back to feeling numb “5-9 weeks of ordered date” ordered 4/1
The Orlando SC has a separate lot that they store vehicles in. That location is way to small as it is, there is no way they can store even 10 cars waiting for delivery on top of the service cars and the deliveries for the day. They told me once a long time ago where the lot was but I've forgotten. Do not fret! Its Coming!

Reactions: Dmbrill1
I'm trading in a super duty that hold 48 gallons, I just filled up for $130. I thought for sure that would spur some movement.
LOL we traded in our F-150 Harley Davidson edition 6L V8 got like 15 miles to the gallon (the way he drives) last week... It was my husbands, not sure how much it held but it was always a $100.00 bill to fill it up. So glad to be rid of our last gas car! Even if we are down to one vehicle for the next however many months LOL

The Orlando SC has a separate lot that they store vehicles in. That location is way to small as it is, there is no way they can store even 10 cars waiting for delivery on top of the service cars and the deliveries for the day. They told me once a long time ago where the lot was but I've forgotten. Do not fret! Its Coming!
It’s actually a block down from the SC.

Reactions: MrsLabib
Question for trade in. I know they will ask for an updated odometer reading after 30 days, but will the trade in price also decrease also since its been so long?
Unlikely to meaningfully change price for 30 days unless your mileage has gone up 250+/- miles or over some magic number like 50,000 miles has been crossed. That said, they always like to say “that was then, this is now”, so I am sure it will go down a bit.

Made a stop at the Smithtown, NY dealership today. Barely any customers there and definitely no delivery pickups were made while I was there (and it’s a sunday)! Nonetheless, saw 50+ Model Ys on the lot. Didn’t examine all of them obvs but the few I did had April manufacturing dates on them. They still had most of their plastic on them from the factory and a bunch of dust lol. At this point there’s no denying that Tesla is doing some type of update, otherwise these babies would be on the road. The SAs I spoke to were super cool. They told me end of the quarter is gonna be crazy: 80+ hr workweeks with ~100 deliveries a day. They said they prob won’t even have time to do any test drives for new customers because of the rush.

I order on 5/13: MYLR, white on black, 20” wheels, no FSD or tow. My biggest worry is that if I don’t take delivery by 6/30 is that I lose out on the New York EV Rebate which is BS because Tesla still has it on their site.

The SAs actually didn’t confirm anything about update issues but it’s pretty obvious. Why would any of this be happening otherwise? Would there be 50 MYs in the lot for fun haha

Took a test drive too and it made me excited all over again. We’re all gonna be getting the best car in the world. I’ve driven exotics beforehand and there’s just something about Tesla that goes above and beyond. This thing is a toy. It’s great.

What do you guys think?
This is going to be quite the experience haha but we better take delivery before NY slams up like usual with this rebate :eek:

Reactions: suprax and MYMY21
LOL we traded in our F-150 Harley Davidson edition 6L V8 got like 15 miles to the gallon (the way he drives) last week... It was my husbands, not sure how much it held but it was always a $100.00 bill to fill it up. So glad to be rid of our last gas car! Even if we are down to one vehicle for the next however many months LOL
My last gas car was a F150 FX2 SuperCrew V8 (5.0).. I actually got 18 mpg on average.. Went electric in June 2019 (Hyundai Kona Electric)...