Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 666085
Just got this from my SA!!
F15D1CB3-B699-4870-910E-7818FF9763C0.jpeg

I spotted that back in April shortly after ordering my M3. Keep in mind they did sell EAP( and still do in the EU) so I don't think it is a sign of things to come or an impending price increase to FSD. Just EAP+FSD is $14,000( $4000 for EAP and $10K for FSD). Keep in mind EAP is FSD-lite, not something on top of FSD.
Understood, but the terminology for the features has changed, hasn't it? "Autobrake", "auto-accelerate"? Current Delivery Times

Yea the Radar removal is definitely the reason for the hold up.

BTW, does anyone have the option to "add full self driving"? I no longer have that on my Order Page.. I wonder if they are working to allow EAP as an option given the FSD may be less attractive to people now.. We'll see.
Yup, I think so: Current Delivery Times
Did you extend through DCU? Mine is expiring the same day but I figured I'd hold off on renewing because who knows what the heck is going to happen
I did last week, it was super easy.

This could be the reason for the holdup and firmware update
Just curious where to find this article...doesn't appear on the Tesla website (or I'm too dumb to find it LOL). Thanks!

I'm kind of worried about losing radar in foul weather. I guess we will see how well the new implementation works. I don't know enough about how Vision works but how does it detect depth and distance? Does it still have the parking sensors for short-range obstacle detection?
I don't think they've indicated at all that they're removing any of the ultrasonic sensors used for short-range obstacle detection. Radar on my current car is very spotty in downpours and when snow/ice gets caked on the front of the car. So I'm also curious if this is worse, similar, or better in those conditions.

Just curious where to find this article...doesn't appear on the Tesla website (or I'm too dumb to find it LOL). Thanks!

Here: