Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to all those who got the VINs and cars. (Trying hard to hide the Jealousy)

Question is why the heck are you people doing in this thread? This space is exclusively for those wandering souls who don't have VINs let alone even a date.

GTFO!!!
I haven't actually taken Delivery yet... The thread is about DELIVERY TIME and not VIN TIME :D

Late last night I received the "2021 Model Y Final Cash Payment Ready" email from Tesla. I clicked on the provided link, accepted the "Tesla Vision" thing and came to my account to find a 188xxx VIN assigned. After about a week where the EDD section in my account was blank, it now reads "May 27 - May 30."

My RN is 1122 (not a typo, I delayed my order last year when Covid hit), order date was 4/8, and config is LR AWD, 5 seater, Gemini wheels, red with black interior, FSD.

So I'm just waiting for them to contact me for delivery date and time. It's coming from the Plano SC.

Congrats to everyone who've gotten theirs since the floodgates opened the other day. Those of you in DFW still waiting, have faith. It's coming.

Reactions: dsandhu and MYMY21
So, I get my VIN assigned last night with a delivery range of today until May 30th. After calling the delivery center numerous times, was put on hold a few times, hung up on, etc, I finally get through the he says my vehicle is on hold b/c of a service ticket for a paint run that was generated on May 12th. He said i'll have to go through my SA, which works out of a mall, to find out whether its fixed or not. I then said isn't it there on your lot, he said yes, i then said can somebody there check please?. At that point he basically tells me he can't help anymore because he is too busy.

My first experience with Tesla customer service and I'm not very impressed.

EDIT: My SA just contacted me. He said they will release the vehicle and have me schedule a date/time later to get the paint issue resolved. A better example of customer service.

Last edited:
So, I get my VIN assigned last night with a delivery range of today until May 30th. After calling the delivery center numerous times, was put on hold a few times, hung up on, etc, I finally get through the he says my vehicle is on hold b/c of a service ticket for a paint run that was generated on May 12th. He said i'll have to go through my SA, which works out of a mall, to find out whether its fixed or not. I then said isn't it there on your lot, he said yes, i then said can somebody there check please?. At that point he basically tells me he can't help anymore because he is too busy.

Completely unacceptable, that sucks

Where in FL?

Ugh. A few bad apples that give the company a bad image. I wish they'd move on. I know they are busy but that's no way to treat a new customer!

Reactions: DudeByTheBeach

I thought that they open at 11???

Reactions: Sparecurl