Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
after they fixed it. Its a lease vehicle so Im not as picky as the others. If it was financed I would have not accepted delivery of this vehicle. It was dirty like dirt stains all over the interior. Then the detailers soiled the headliners after going back to fix the door lol.
Just to clarify for folks, the “detailers” are not trained in car detailing. They hose your car down and half-a— wipe the interior. It’s unfortunate. So you need to plan on a legit detail, or car wash at a minimum, post delivery.

When did you place your order? Is your account showing those delivery dates? My delivery date vanished last Friday. I was originally set for 6/12-6/30
Ordered on 4/22. Currently showing 6/14 - 6/30 as EDD, so what I was told, 6/17 or so, falls in that window.

I didn't see your order date, but if you had that original estimate, I'm sure you'll receive your car in June. Good Luck!

Reactions: Kristin3
Just to clarify for folks, the “detailers” are not trained in car detailing. They hose your car down and half-a— wipe the interior. It’s unfortunate. So you need to plan on a legit detail, or car wash at a minimum, post delivery.
You're correct. I was disappointed that they did such a horrible job. delivery plastic still left on the windows and mirrors. i traded in my car so i didnt have much leverage

Right down the street from the Dublin, CA SC is a car wash and the couple times I’ve driven by, they were washing/detailing obviously brand new Teslas. I assumed they were being done for delivery. Could be wrong though.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.40.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.40.16 PM.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 64
Right down the street from the Dublin, CA SC is a car wash and the couple times I’ve driven by, they were washing/detailing obviously brand new Teslas. I assumed they were being done for delivery. Could be wrong though.
For some SCs that are close to washes, I believe you’re right. Back in the day, like 2013, they’d really detail it.

Wow, crazy pills (not in a bad way).

I pick up tomorrow, and today they switched out the financing from U.S. Bank to Wells Fargo. I got them to rate match my CU. /shrug

Then I get a text from Tesla saying my old trade-in valuation had increased by about $3500, and would I like to add it back into the deal. Previously I had it removed since Auto Nation offered $4000 more. With the sales tax savings its a clear winner.

Now my account is back to the complete profile stage, except for final payment and loan paperwork is signed. I'm going to tell them tomorrow I just want a check cut for the value of the trade-in.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day!

Wow, crazy pills (not in a bad way).

I pick up tomorrow, and today they switched out the financing from U.S. Bank to Wells Fargo. I got them to rate match my CU. /shrug

Then I get a text from Tesla saying my old trade-in valuation had increased by about $3500, and would I like to add it back into the deal. Previously I had it removed since Auto Nation offered $4000 more. With the sales tax savings its a clear winner.

Now my account is back to the complete profile stage, except for final payment and loan paperwork is signed. I'm going to tell them tomorrow I just want a check cut for the value of the trade-in.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day!
What car are you trading in? My trade-in offer just expired and in the process of getting it re-evaluated....hoping it doesn't go down

So… I just checked my account page and my VIN was gone and the EDD went to 9-13 weeks. I called the delivery center and he said that the VIN is still assigned to me, but the car hasn’t been built yet. He said the EDD was an error in the system, but that I should expect delivery in the next week and a half. Not quite as exciting as thinking it was coming this week, but it’s still on track.
Well, that all changed tonight. I just had a feeling something wasn't right so I called the SA and he said the "factory decided to keep the car" and now I have an estimate mfg date of June 25. Ergh.

Well, that all changed tonight. I just had a feeling something wasn't right so I called the SA and he said the "factory decided to keep the car" and now I have an estimate mfg date of June 25. Ergh.
Logically speaking, why would a factory keep a vehicle? There is zero reason for this, I mean is it some supervisor's new mode of conveyance to parade around the factory floor?

I must say, I am beginning to wonder if I will get my car by 6/30. I do feel as if Tesla is trying to get me to pay $5,500 more if I want my car in June. $2,000 for the rims, $3,000 for seventh row and $500 for the price increase. Most cars I see that are MSM (my color) in inventory are 7 seat, etc.

Having already “lost” one inventory car, I will just stay settled in and begin to prep for a September delivery. As an East Coaster, the car has to be on its way here in about two weeks or it’s not coming…My refreshed X may come sooner. Champagne problem though, I realize. :)

Bad news for some of you is I will likely still be here whining and saying “back in the day…”

I must say, I am beginning to wonder if I will get my car by 6/30. I do feel as if Tesla is trying to force me to pay $5,500 more if I want my care in June. $2,000 for the rims, $3,000 for seventh row and $500 for the price increase. Most cars I see that are MSM in inventory are 7 seat, etc.

Having already “lost” one inventory car, I will just stay settled in and begin to prep for a September delivery. As an East Coaster, the car has to be on its way here in about two weeks or it’s not coming…

Bad news for some of you is I will still be here. Whining and saying “back in the day…”
It's the MSM curse™.