Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The “hole” is where the latch for the bar that the middle seat passed through and latches to on the passenger seat. Drop the middle one and you’ll see.
This hole?

Attachments

• FE3BDEAF-2714-4325-9EB3-114BAAD181F9.jpeg
    FE3BDEAF-2714-4325-9EB3-114BAAD181F9.jpeg
    787.2 KB · Views: 63
I just got a text inviting me to select a delivery date. But the dates offered are all more than a week from now. I sent an email to the SA asking if one could be scheduled sooner. We'll see what he says. If nothing else, I will have the car in ten days, but I hope it can be sooner. My EDD now says June 7-13 (as of this afternoon), but the earliest date they are offering is the 14th.

Can anybody recommend a all-weather mat for MY 7-seater?

I have been looking for weeks and I haven’t found either a small mat that covers the trunk with the 3rd row seats up, or maybe, a two-fold mat that covers the small trunk with the 3rd row seats up as well as when they are down?

I’d appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
I just ordered these from Amazon, I'll let you know what I think when they arrive (I don't have my car yet so I can't actually try them out)

Yes. Drop your middle seat and you’ll see. There’s a bar with a knob on the end that comes off the left passenger seat. There’s a latch mechanism in the middle seat for it to grab on to to keep the seat up. It’s perfectly normal.
Thanks for the info! The car is out getting tinted but I’ll definitely check it out when I get it back.

I just got a text inviting me to select a delivery date. But the dates offered are all more than a week from now. I sent an email to the SA asking if one could be scheduled sooner. We'll see what he says. If nothing else, I will have the car in ten days, but I hope it can be sooner. My EDD now says June 7-13 (as of this afternoon), but the earliest date they are offering is the 14th.
Similar to my experience. Got my schedule delivery text a bit ago and scheduled for 6/15. EDD was 6/8-14 for the past few days. Called to see if I could pick up from the SC or bump up delivery dates and was told the options were the options. Still waiting to hear back if they’ll take the trade when they drop off the car.

Reactions: dsandhu
The same think happened to me. I scheduled the first date and time available on the schedule. Then I called the SC number (not my SA) and asked if there were any earlier appointments and was able to move it up a few days :)

Congratulations on your unicorn! That’s my delivery center as well. Were you able to get some idea when your Y was built and or shipped, how many days it took between it being built and delivery?

I got a call 2 days ago saying that my Y was built that morning and on the way to Bloomington, and they gave an appointment for 15 days out. 15 days seems excessive. Hoping I’d get a call to reschedule early. I’m all paid up and uploaded my insurance card with my new vin. 🤞
No I didn’t i Can look maybe. Easiest car buying experience ever. Besides the maddening wait lol

Reactions: dsandhu
For me it popped up on my account page. ...maybe if you don't click on it after a certain amount of time it would send you an email... unsure. I hit it so fast that I didn't read a word of it, and my VIN appeared right after.
Well, I can now verify. Checked my account page for the second time today at about noon. Tesla vision disclaimer followed immediately by vin. I did get the prepare for delivery Tesla store email yesterday, not sure if correlated.
Vin 209xxx EDD 6/14- 6/21 (MSM MYP black no tow) ordered 5/21 to replace white ordered on 4/12.

Similar to my experience. Got my schedule delivery text a bit ago and scheduled for 6/15. EDD was 6/8-14 for the past few days. Called to see if I could pick up from the SC or bump up delivery dates and was told the options were the options. Still waiting to hear back if they’ll take the trade when they drop off the car.

Same. Earliest given date was over 2 weeks away, told me that’s the earliest they can do. I scheduled it (what choice did I have? Lol). I asked him to let me know if they can do it earlier while I wait. Really really hoping for an early surprise.

Reactions: elguapo
Thinking of switching my order to a MYP instead of LR. Admittedly I dont NEED the performance version however I can take delivery in 2 to 3 weeks versus waiting til mid August as my current LR reservation states. Anyone else plan on doing the same?

Thinking of switching my order to a MYP instead of LR. Admittedly I dont NEED the performance version however I can take delivery in 2 to 3 weeks versus waiting til mid August as my current LR reservation states. Anyone else plan on doing the same?
It's your money. If you think taking delivery early is worth $10k, go for it. Although what makes you think you'll get a MYP in the next 2-3 weeks?

Reactions: Cybwiz and dsandhu
I just got a VIN about an hour ago but instead of my delivery date saying mid June to June 30th like its said the entire time, its gone to 9-13 weeks? MSM Long range with 20” wheels but no other add ons. Taking delivery in Alpharetta-Roswell. Anyone else have this happen after receiving VIN?

No one NEEDS a performance. I say that as someone with a PX90D. It’s super fun, but incredibly unnecessary. I did it in 2016 to get delivery of my sub 500 VIN X 2-3 months before “regular” Xs.

I was okay paying about $1,000 more to get my Y 45+ days earlier than my original order. Personally, I don’t think the P premium is worth it.

Reactions: Cybwiz