Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: picked up yesterday at 3:00pm. No panel gap issues. A few smudge marks inside car that they quickly wiped out for me. 2 curb rashes on wheels that they pointed out to me before I walked around it. They already have me scheduled to come in next week as they’ve already ordered the new wheels and are completely replacing them for me. So no big deal. Other than that guys, car was beautiful. My exact build only I get the induction wheels and while I won’t get the range of the regular Gemini’s, I must say these black rims are gorgeous! Also I do still have lumbar support and I believe radar as well as this appears to be an April build. The radar didn’t matter too much to me but the passenger lumbar is nice to have I will say. Haven’t cancelled my other order yet. I want to see if dates truly change after Thursday, just for fun lol but my wait is over. And I love the car and driving experience so far. Autopilot has been great as well! Good luck guys!
Inductions supposedly have same range per website. The 21” on performance is where you lose 23 miles.

I have scheduled my delivery!! The one weird thing about their calendar when you click the link is at first glance I thought I could schedule for Mon-Wed next week. But when I looked closely, their calendar week begins with a Tuesday?? So looking at the number day of the week, it was actually Wed-Fri. I almost scheduled my Carvana appt on the wrong day because of this.

So look closely at the actual day of the week when scheduling delivery via their texted online calendar!

1623242736552.png

My timeline so far for a White Model Y, black interior, seven seater

Ordered June 1, delivery at the time was 4-9 weeks
June 3....Delivery July 26- Aug 5
June 6...Delivery June 22-30
June 8...Received make Final Payment email
June 8...Delivery moved out to 9-13 weeks
June 9 (today) Delivery changed to June 23-30

its been only a week and a day and I'm on a roller coaster, I completed the profile rather quickly and paying cash for the car, not sure if any of that has an impact
I had a different experience. Ordered MY black interior, blue paint, tow, 5 seat with autopilot on June 4th.

June 5th - 7th - Delivery June 20th - June 30th
June 8th - Delivery August 9th - September 9th
Today - Delivery August 15 - September 10

I selected cash first as others suggested and will switch when I get a VIN

Reactions: gisseLdesire
Odd regarding wall charger. I ordered a second one a month ago and it came via Fed Ex (across the country to MD) in 3-4 days. They may just have higher demand now.
I wonder if they prioritize owners with vehicles already for shipping? I ordered a second one for us after the SA said "order it now!". That was Friday of last week, it shipped on Monday and is scheduled to arrive on Friday... Of course still no VIN assignment or blue button for me. And my dates keeps slipping by a day every day... ugh...

I wonder if they prioritize owners with vehicles already for shipping? I ordered a second one for us after the SA said "order it now!". That was Friday of last week, it shipped on Monday and is scheduled to arrive on Friday... Of course still no VIN assignment or blue button for me. And my dates keeps slipping by a day every day... ugh...
At this point, I think studying Chaos Theory further is the only way to try to understand any patterns Tesla may have.

Update: picked up yesterday at 3:00pm. No panel gap issues. A few smudge marks inside car that they quickly wiped out for me. 2 curb rashes on wheels that they pointed out to me before I walked around it. They already have me scheduled to come in next week as they’ve already ordered the new wheels and are completely replacing them for me. So no big deal. Other than that guys, car was beautiful. My exact build only I get the induction wheels and while I won’t get the range of the regular Gemini’s, I must say these black rims are gorgeous! Also I do still have lumbar support and I believe radar as well as this appears to be an April build. The radar didn’t matter too much to me but the passenger lumbar is nice to have I will say. Haven’t cancelled my other order yet. I want to see if dates truly change after Thursday, just for fun lol but my wait is over. And I love the car and driving experience so far. Autopilot has been great as well! Good luck guys!
Very nice, congrats! I was considering the black wheels and they look really sharp!
What VIN # did you get on this one? Curious to see how it compares to other demo cars people have received.

Reactions: elguapo
I ordered mine three weeks ago and it arrived in two days (car will be here in August maybe?). Awaiting electrical install next week...

Do you have to set up the direct deposit stuff to become a Plus member and get the 1.49% rate? Or can you say you'll do it and still see that 0.5% discount?
The exact verbiage from the loan agreement is which reads to me as your relationship status with DCU is automatically trigger based on Direct Deposit and changes automatically if there is none:
" VARIABLE RATE FEATURE: If checked, the rate of interest on this loan may have been fixed at a lower rate because of your agreement to maintain a Checking with Relationship or Plus benefits status (as defined by DCU), and to have your monthly loan payment satisfied via one of the Electronic Methods currently offered, on or before the payment due date, and not to receive a monthly bill or coupon. If you have selected an automatic transfer you agree to ensure sufficient funds will be available no later than 8:00 a.m. Eastern time on the transfer due date. (We will only transfer from the available balance in the share you have designated.) If you have selected a non- automatic electronic method such as Easy Touch Telephone Teller or Online Banking you agree you are responsible for initiating and completing the payment on time.
If at any time during the term of the loan you fail to meet the above requirements, your ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) will without additional notification, increase by as much as one half of one percent (1/2 of 1%). The increase will result in additional payment(s) which you agree to make. For example, if your loan was originally for $10,000 for 48 months at 3.99% APR and your account relationship changes during the fourth month of your loan term, your rate could be increased to 4.49% APR and you would be required to make one (1) additional payment. "

For those wondering, I did learn that the credit score they're looking for is 730 and above for this rate.

Don't be too discouraged for some of those whose date to actually take delivery of the car shifts a little. I was down to a 3 day window for 4 days. I couldn't understand why it kept shifting and was already a day "late" for the final delivery window. Maybe try a different SA who actually has a clue or willing to make the effort to find out for you.

I was under the impression my car was at the delivery center. Turns out it wasn't. A good SA found out all I needed and even took the time to get my final delivery scheduled. Didn't think this day would come but I am now about 3 hours away from taking delivery. I am hoping and praying that there are no issues with the car preventing me from taking delivery.

Good luck to all those still on the bubble so to speak. Just be persistent and try a different SA if you don't like yours. I had to punt the original one I had. The next one I got was better but not great. The final SA I worked with, not my "actual" SA so to speak, was very helpful and really smoothed out my last week or so.
How did you find a new SA? My current one is just completely unresponsive.

Reactions: A55!