Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone.

We all know how Tesla Inc is driven by quarterly reporting - they are trying their best to deliver as much cars as possible before the end of quarter to make quarter earning report look good.
I am wondering if Tesla would prefer deliveries with FSD to ones without (seems like an easy way to boost revenue numbers)?

P.S. Waiting for my MY LR with FSD since mid May. No VIN yet, current estimate is 6/15 - 6/30.

I'm not sure I'm buying this. Just because the date is currently September doesn't mean it's "sold out". Despite Q2 being reported as "sold out" at the beginning of May, many people on here have ordered and received cars after that point. I think this is just a blogger reading September and jumping to conclusions, and not basing it on a leaked Elon email or anything concrete.
Fake news. Teslarati is crap. Just because the dates move, etc. means nothing. They should just take down the Teslarati site and forward it to TMC.

Tesla’s way of checking for a pulse!
Hi everyone.

We all know how Tesla Inc is driven by quarterly reporting - they are trying their best to deliver as much cars as possible before the end of quarter to make quarter earning report look good.
I am wondering if Tesla would prefer deliveries with FSD to ones without (seems like an easy way to boost revenue numbers)?

P.S. Waiting for my MY LR with FSD since mid May. No VIN yet, current estimate is 6/15 - 6/30.
FSD appears to make no difference. Maybe it did when Tesla had one foot in the grave. They’re obviously not hurting at the moment, and have too many moving pieces now to focus on small things like that. IMHO.

*edit* didn’t mean to quote “pulse” post.

There is hope for all the peeps awaiting delivery at Tysons Corner - there are a ton of MYs stored / being prepped inside the warehouse, and there were 3 trailers parked outside: 2 unloaded, and one being unloaded. I peaked at a windshield sticker of one of the MYs parked in front - the date of manufacture was 6/2/2021. Some of the MYs in back had not gone through prep, but had tape on the windshields with what I assume are delivery dates: "DD 6/14" and "DD 6/17."
Mine is supposed to be delivered to my house from Tysons on Wednesday 🤞🤞

Attending my virtual Tesla Orientation tonight in advance of delivery. Hopefully it brings some additional value, but can I really learn more than I have already from TMC?:rolleyes:
A lot of local PA/NJ/DE info. I’ll post more info in the PA Waiting Room thread.

Apparently most non-Tesla shops now have lifts that do not need the jack pucks. Said if they need a jack puck, then you probably shouldn’t go there.

Also anyone can remote start your car if they log into your account if your phone died and you didn’t have a key card on you. You have 2 minutes to get in the car after the remote start. Not sure how many pay phones are out there but you get the idea.

1623677503089.JPEG

Delivered to my house at 9AM, just as they promised. I took it out for a couple of drives, just to get familiar with it. It came with PPF on the rear doors, but no mudflaps (which is what I expected). I have Rally Armor mudflaps here to install, and based on what I see on the car already, they are going to be well worth the money I spent on them.

I took it out on the freeway for a little while. Cruise control and stay-in-lane worked well, but I still have a lot to learn about the rest of it.

Picking up my LR from Mt. Kisco Saturday. I'm in the Rochester, NY area so since it's a 5 hour drive, my SA arranged a rental car through enterprise. I called Enterprise today to get the details and found out that not only do I get to keep the car for 5 days, but they're giving me a BMW X3!! I'll take it!!
Interesting. I’m in the Syracuse area, wonder if they would do the same for me and provide a rental car.

Reactions: suprax