Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! I thought I would chime in to add to the chorus of the black on black crew! I ordered June 1st, LR, 19", 5 seat, no fsd, no tow. I am in Milwaukee but having it sent to Chicago due to dumb laws in Wisconsin. Dates have moved around a ton like everyone else--but moved 5 days later to 8/3-8/23 this morning. This is the latest estimate I have seen by a day. I'll be happy if I get it before September but its keeping me up at night anticipating any change that might come in the morning!
the midwest black/ black crew is strong!

Just had my first positive experience with a Tesla SA...well my first experience at all. Tried calling the Tyco SC again today, no answer and today the voice mail was full. Called the Richmond SC, and immediately got connected with an extremely helpful SA who reassured me that while it is going slow it, it is actually going. Despite not being the SC that I listed when I ordered, he was extremely courteous and looked up my order on their internal system. He said, with the caveat that it could change and he didn't want to get me overly excited, that a car is scheduled to be built at the end of this month with tentative delivery period of 22 Aug.

I then asked him if I could switch where I got my car delivered so that I could work through him. He politely chuckled and said that it wasn't worth it. He told me that I can call him any time if I have any questions or issues, even though Tyco SC is where my order is through.

I also asked about the switching from cash on the profile to third party finance once the delivery is closer, he said that I would be silly not to given how far away the delivery period is and that I should call him the day of delivery (so nothing funky happens as mentioned by other posters earlier with the delivery getting cancelled because a change in the profile) and he would take care of it for me.

I have to say, with how frustrated I was getting about Tesla's customer service, this young man dramatically increased my faith in the business just by answering the phone and being helpful. Highly encourage anybody else struggling with Tyco to give Richmond a call if they have any questions.

JCP&L services this area.
All in pay about $100 per 800 kWh delivered right now, bills show us 3 rates for each BGS & Delivery.
In our area, this makes solar a tough choice even when we want it and would love to cut the cord.
Just to confirm, Solar != Cutting the Cord. Solar + Batteries = Cutting the Cord. Solar depends on your Grid connection for surplus production. Without batteries, if the grid goes down, so does your solar (so you don't electrify and kill the maintenance worker trying to fix the broken power connection).

Well, I ordered yesterday and just got a delivery range of 12 - 30 September. Who knows? I'm certainly not counting on it. OTOH it's probably the most 'generic' version there is--white on white, 19, no tow or FSD. How and when do you find out who your SA is? Will he email me or will a name pop up, or do I just call the SC and get name?
I ordered mine Monday, and got an EDD of 9/18-9/30. Which is what I expected… Who knows!

Now I'm worried when I get a vin and change it to finance again it will get removed and the EDD gets pushed as it happened to other members here. Also, no SA ever contact me since I placed the order.
Why not just do it now then before you get a vin? I changed some financing options and it was quick and painless (also didn’t affect my EDD which is all over the map anyway lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: RatsFPV
Just had my first positive experience with a Tesla SA...well my first experience at all. Tried calling the Tyco SC again today, no answer and today the voice mail was full. Called the Richmond SC, and immediately got connected with an extremely helpful SA who reassured me that while it is going slow it, it is actually going. Despite not being the SC that I listed when I ordered, he was extremely courteous and looked up my order on their internal system. He said, with the caveat that it could change and he didn't want to get me overly excited, that a car is scheduled to be built at the end of this month with tentative delivery period of 22 Aug.

I then asked him if I could switch where I got my car delivered so that I could work through him. He politely chuckled and said that it wasn't worth it. He told me that I can call him any time if I have any questions or issues, even though Tyco SC is where my order is through.

I also asked about the switching from cash on the profile to third party finance once the delivery is closer, he said that I would be silly not to given how far away the delivery period is and that I should call him the day of delivery (so nothing funky happens as mentioned by other posters earlier with the delivery getting cancelled because a change in the profile) and he would take care of it for me.

I have to say, with how frustrated I was getting about Tesla's customer service, this young man dramatically increased my faith in the business just by answering the phone and being helpful. Highly encourage anybody else struggling with Tyco to give Richmond a call if they have any questions.
It’s crazy to see how different everyone’s customer service experience is. Through everything my SA has been awesome, always answers email quickly, calls if I need him to, answered any questions I had so far

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I try to keep up on this thread....

Be sure to confirm your manufacturer/financial arm (Honda, GM, Ford, etc.) will allow you to trade in or sell to a 3rd party (e.g. Tesla, Carmax, etc.). I'm coming from an Acura and was all set in my profile to trade-in and had positive equity, but now Honda/Acura are blocking all 3rd parties. Also my EDD is still October and I wonder how to remove my trade-in from my profile...

• Informative
Reactions: und2000