Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a side note: I have called them 3 times so far in the past 6 weeks, on the order support line (510) 249-3100, each time same person has answered, young female voice, Shaun (not sure if that's the right spelling). It must be the number from my profile, each time; she already had access to my profile, never had to introduce myself. They must be routing calls based on caller. I am not sure about this, she could be handling specific area or people. I will ask her next time whether she is my SA.
That matches the description of who I talked to yesterday as well. Very friendly and instantly looked up the last time we communicated; which was them contacting me right after my order. So they definitely know how often, and when, you called or texted last.

Yeah plan your exit strategy from the thread.....like @gisseLdesire, @digitalboi, @und2000 and others....I thought we were all family

sorry I couldn't think of any other traitors on the spot.
you can add everyone in this thread once they get their car.. including me, you, @potter287, everyone.. literally everyone.. Some people randomly show up and give a speech to people waiting --- "Guys.. Don't panic.. EDD means nothing.. your wait is worth.. Car will make you forget everything"

Then the people waiting will be like " OH YEAH.. we know, but we want our CARRRRRRRR "

We will never know! We have already planned our first trip to 'Collin Street Bakery' on your way 😎

Even being the largest oil producing state, TX has seen marvelous EV adaptation, I see so many Teslas, specially Model Ys, other smaller cities would soon pick up.
This! I remember back in 2019 when we drive up to Dallas and stop in Waco to charge the lot was completely packed. And this was two years ago. It’s insane how many Tesla’s are on the road now in Austin. I love it!