Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the info that’s good to know. I wasn’t sure because I just remember seeing something on how some Tesla owners had to pay $1000 for a computer upgrade before they could successfully subscribe to FSD monthly.
Cars made pre April, 2019 had HW2.5 and require an upgrade to HW3 for FSD. Only those require the $1k upgrade

Hi guys,

Its been a while since my last post.

my order date - 05/23 (MYLR White ext, Black Int, 7 seater). Completed my profile on 05/24.

It showed DD from 5-9 weeks and after 3 days from my order moved to 9-13 weeks and it became hopeless then as i had planned a family road trip with my parents who were visiting from abroad.

Luckily after a week's time I found an inventory and drove from Atlanta to Raleigh to take delivery of my exact match Model Y.
Extremely lucky and happy with the decision and then Completed 3 road trips and 5000 miles in 2 and half months. Got to understand the car better and how to efficiently plan trips and make better use of superchargers.

Then after this long wait I just got my VIN assigned this weekend 08/15 for my May 23rd booking. Got the MVPA. Spoke to the SA as the dates showed for delivery was Aug 18-24. So i immediately spoke with DCU again for a loan for my 2nd Tesla and was again approved for a 1.24% 65 months and I gladly accepted. Also the Check reached home yesterday.

My previous dates were :
  • August 18 - August 24
  • August 27 - September 11
  • August 11 - August 31
  • July 29 - August 18
  • July 27 - August 16
But now due to some sudden Bridge fire in Oklahoma the deliveries are getting delayed at the Alpharetta, GA location and Now the Delivery window is August 22 - August 28.

Spoke to the SA again and they informed that the Vehicle would get here on 08/25 and I could pick it up next day. Hopefully just waiting to have it delivered.

I had actually posted to sell my first Model Y and the response had been pretty good and striked a good deal. Couple of em want to have the car by 23rd Aug.
So in a dilemma if Tesla would further delay the delivery and If I would sell and then have to live for a few weeks without a car. So I'm happy and little shaky at the same time.

But I see a lot of Diamond hands waiting very patiently for delivery. I hoped I would have the car sooner but with the promised date from TESLA it is well past their 9-13 weeks window.
Where did you post to sell your MY?

Personally, I would keep the LR order open. You never know if there is that one in a million chance that there's some issue that causes you to reject delivery.

Also, you are able to transfer an order to someone else, but I remember they have to be same household or immediate family or something.
🙋‍♂️I can cosplay as his friend/family.

Cars made pre April, 2019 had HW2.5 and require an upgrade to HW3 for FSD. Only those require the $1k upgrade
Even some after. I have a June 2019 M3SR+ and it came with HW2.5. I was able to persuade local service to upgrade mine based on Elon’s comments about cars being equipped with HW3, and being assured by my SA that since my car was built in June that it had HW3.

Hi guys,

my order date - 05/23 (MYLR White ext, Black Int, 7 seater). Completed my profile on 05/24.

It showed DD from 5-9 weeks and after 3 days from my order moved to 9-13 weeks and it became hopeless then as i had planned a family road trip with my parents who were visiting from abroad.

Luckily after a week's time I found an inventory and drove from Atlanta to Raleigh to take delivery of my exact match Model Y.
Extremely lucky and happy with the decision and then Completed 3 road trips and 5000 miles in 2 and half months. Got to understand the car better and how to efficiently plan trips and make better use of superchargers.

Then after this long wait I just got my VIN assigned this weekend 08/15 for my May 23rd booking. Got the MVPA. Spoke to the SA as the dates showed for delivery was Aug 18-24. So i immediately spoke with DCU again for a loan for my 2nd Tesla and was again approved for a 1.24% 65 months and I gladly accepted. Also the Check reached home yesterday.

My previous dates were :
  • August 18 - August 24
  • August 11 - August 31
  • July 29 - August 18
  • July 27 - August 16
But now due to some sudden Bridge fire in Oklahoma the deliveries are getting delayed at the Alpharetta, GA location and Now the Delivery window is August 22 - August 28.

Spoke to the SA again and they informed that the Vehicle would get here on 08/25 and I could pick it up next day. Hopefully just waiting to have it delivered.

I had actually posted to sell my first Model Y and the response had been pretty good and striked a good deal. Couple of em want to have the car by 23rd Aug.
So in a dilemma if Tesla would further delay the delivery and If I would sell and then have to live for a few weeks without a car. So I'm happy and little shaky at the same time.

But I see a lot of Diamond hands waiting very patiently for delivery. I hoped I would have the car sooner but with the promised date from TESLA it is well past their 9-13 weeks window.
Maybe I missed it - but why are you selling your first Y?

Hi guys,

My previous dates were :
  • August 18 - August 24
  • August 11 - August 31
  • July 29 - August 18
  • July 27 - August 16

congrats, I think I'll be refreshing the inventory section a lot more lately seeing how some have found success.

Reactions: StealthY
Even some after. I have a June 2019 M3SR+ and it came with HW2.5. I was able to persuade local service to upgrade mine based on Elon’s comments about cars being equipped with HW3, and being assured by my SA that since my car was built in June that it had HW3.
I forgot about that brief period where some would randomly still get the 2.5HW. I remember the controversy when they tried doing the same in China and they backpedaled quick. I assume just getting rid of their existing surplus supply

New inventory (Demo): MSM 20" induction. Black interior. 5 seat:

So, could one decide to purchase a demo/inventory model and then go pick it up/drive it home rather than paying for shipping? I could use a road trip!!

Reactions: HelloxLuffy
I tried texting that number on Tuesday (I don’t have an SA), and still no response. I just ended up going to the showroom instead and talked to an SA there.
Agreed, I did not try it even as I know for sure nothing is going to happen for another month atleast. I decided not to think too much about the order - just trying to forget that I ordered, so one day I can be surprised.

Has anybody ever had any luck with them picking up the phone?
I got through once out of probably over 20 attempts. Dude was…unhelpful (if I'm being diplomatic).

Im probably going to give Richmond a call again tomorrow. Ol’boy there was pretty good, even if what he told me (soft match for Aug 22) was complete BS. Im shockingly okay with them misleading me, but ignore me? Nay nay nay

Reactions: Wigan and GoGators!
And then there’s this for those who just can’t wait any longer…

Attachments

• 01805AB4-7120-4D5C-908F-333BEB34444B.png
    01805AB4-7120-4D5C-908F-333BEB34444B.png
    310.6 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: TESRP