Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supposedly newer MYs are coming with mudflaps and rear door ppf installed. Hopefully that will take a few things off your list.
Mudflaps and/or rear ppf are only for select markets. I picked up my MYLR 2 weeks ago in NJ and got neither.
Had both in my stash of accessories to install, 15 mins later, both installed.

Supposedly newer MYs are coming with mudflaps and rear door ppf installed. Hopefully that will take a few things off your list.
That’s been happening for a while based on region. I don’t believe that has anything to do with it. From what I can gather the only difference is getting to say you have a 2022, which might slightly increase resell value? Would love any additional info if it exists.

Mudflaps and/or rear ppf are only for select markets. I picked up my MYLR 2 weeks ago in NJ and got neither.
Had both in my stash of accessories to install, 15 mins later, both installed.
I picked mine up a week ago and it did have front mud flaps and rear ppf. I would agree that it seems like a "select market" luck of the draw for those items.

If you aren't Active Duty the following will make no sense to you and please skip!

Pickup scheduled for today at 5. Yesterday at 6pm the "Review Docs" button was still grayed out. Cue phone call.

Stationed in DC, live in Raleigh, resident of Texas. I had previously submitted my TX DL with a NC address that had an expired date. That isn't an issue for Tesla, they are aware of the rules, but they didn't start reviewing my portfolio until 24 hrs out.

They asked for a copy of orders or LES. I sent over both the full and mid-month LES this morning so that they could process my paperwork as "proof of AD". So if you're AD and using an out-of-state license make sure you reach out and provide them with LES or orders. The employee on the phone confirmed receipt and said I am all good for this evening - obviously not counting my eggs based on 104 days of 'seasoning' in this forum but I'll follow-up later!

If you aren't Active Duty the following will make no sense to you and please skip!

Pickup scheduled for today at 5. Yesterday at 6pm the "Review Docs" button was still grayed out. Cue phone call.

Stationed in DC, live in Raleigh, resident of Texas. I had previously submitted my TX DL with a NC address that had an expired date. That isn't an issue for Tesla, they are aware of the rules, but they didn't start reviewing my portfolio until 24 hrs out.

They asked for a copy of orders or LES. I sent over both the full and mid-month LES this morning so that they could process my paperwork as "proof of AD". So if you're AD and using an out-of-state license make sure you reach out and provide them with LES or orders. The employee on the phone confirmed receipt and said I am all good for this evening - obviously not counting my eggs based on 104 days of 'seasoning' in this forum but I'll follow-up later!
Helpful! I'm expecting to register in Ohio despite my CA residency and license. because screw CA vehicle fees. My wife switched to Ohio and will be on the registration. Hopefully that should be free of issue.

Reactions: PatrickTM

My order is scheduled for home delivery tomorrow. Still greyed out.. What is the phone number? Thanks

Update from my side : Yesterday found an inventory vehicle with exact same config in NY. Paying the shipping. EDD now Sept 15-18.

I will be out of town from 20th, hoping I get it before that. Is there a way I can track where vehicle is in transit?
I emailed my SA and he was able to tell me where it was. However it seems my SA is more responsive than most

Anyone in IL want to take delivery sooner?

I’m scheduled to pick mine up tomorrow but due to personal reason i am unable to. I’ve read that you can swap RN/VIN with someone. I was wondering If you have similar config as me and want to take the delivery asap?

Mine is LR, white, 19” wheel, black and white interior, 5 seat and no FSD

I can wait til the end of October. I just don’t want to get put back at the end of the line and wait til January delivery.

Proof:

I’m scheduled to pick mine up tomorrow but due to personal reason i am unable to. I’ve read that you can swap RN/VIN with someone. I was wondering If you have similar config as me and want to take the delivery asap?

I can wait til the end of October. I just don’t want to get put back at the end of the line and wait til January delivery.

Proo

Proof:
I have MYLR EDD 11/7 - 11/27: white/induction/black interior. I am not sure how we can swap the reservation, but I am willing to take the early delivery. I live in Skokie Illinois.