Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up and went to breakfast at a local spot here in Westerly, RI. Had to flick the early morning pic of course!

IMG_0564.jpeg

I hate chrome, so my past two Tesla's were rebadged accordingly, and this one is no different.

IMG_0567.jpeg

IMG_0566.jpg

2021 MY's have mostly come with rear door / rocker panel PPF.
There are definitely instances in which it has not.
It's been inconsistent, but PPF has been included more than not.

Mudflaps - NOPE. Tesla Shop (or aftermarket) only.
Mudflaps/Rocker PPF have been included in Northern regions since ~beginning of June. Both are pre-installed here in PNW now

Reactions: PatrickTM
Something not right. Does not look like usual end of quarter, very few VINs reported so far and the EDDs are shifting in middle of week.
Yeah it definitely feels different than the end of June which I was on this forum for. Maybe we will all just get our Tesla's delivered on September 30th at midnight. One can dream anyway.

So... I am the one that snagged this model this morning! I got sick of refreshing my current order and with longest EDD date of Nov 7th, I thought 'F*** IT'. This was my config except Blue instead of Midnight Silver, which was my second choice anyway. C'mon team blue!

Profile complete, new lease agreement arranged, VIN assigned, new EDD 19-22 Sep 🤪

Delivery scheduled 9/23 in Springfield NJ which was the first date offered. If no delays, will be exactly 2 weeks from order to pickup.