Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR, MSM
OD: (6/18) in WA
EDD Pre-VIN: (9/11-9/28)
VIN: (9/13) 266,XXX, 87 days since OD
Current EDD: (9/16-9/19)

I'm heading cross-country in a couple of days and will be gone until 9/27. Do not want them to deliver while I'm not here.

I'm not really sure what to do now? Do I contact SA and request delay in delivery, I suspect this is not even possible? Will a rejection of VIN automatically put my order on hold? Will my new EDD be 02/2022 since I'll be moved to the back of the line?

This is the worst timing for me, as I expected.

Last edited:
Only change was taking the trade in off of my profile after Tesla took weeks to approved the new odometer the second time it expired.

That said, Ive confirmed with 2x SAs since then that my profile completion date is 6 June and the trade in had no effect on my profile date. I guess Im just lucky or something.
MYLR/White/Black/7 Seats/no tow/no FSD/
OD: 6/19
EDD: 9/22-9/30

Just received my vin this morning at noon, but it is 265xxx. I called and they said my car is just built. How? I see some people here with vin 269xxx, and mine was just assigned and still at the factory with 265xxx?
I am also in NYC and our orders are nearly identical except for the color. I got my VIN 266X on Friday.

I’m guessing you’ll pass by the Walmart and head to the Target 20 minutes away ;)
You know what, that's even better! LOL!

I didn't even think of that. The Target is 15 minutes away hehe, along with the rest of the other stores I frequent. oooh the possibilities. 🤣

MYLR, MSM
OD: 6/18 in WA
EDD Pre-VIN: 9/11-9/28
VIN: 9/13 (266,XXX), 87 days since OD
Current EDD: 9/16-9/19

I'm heading cross-country in a couple of days and will be gone until 9/27. Do not want them to deliver while I'm not here.

I'm not really sure what to do now? Do I contact SA and request delay in delivery, I suspect this is not even possible? Will a rejection of VIN automatically put my order on hold? Will my new EDD be 02/2022 since I'll be moved to the back of the line?

This is the worst timing for me, as I expected.
Oh no! Can someone else take delivery instead of you, as long as the paperwork is done, and you trust this person, let's say?

Reactions: ConchChick
Oh no! Can someone else take delivery instead of you, as long as the paperwork is done, and you trust this person, let's say?
Unfortunately, don't have anyone who could do this for us. All of our family are located on the east coast. We have gated garage so they would have to leave it on the street, which would get towed. Also, we wouldn't be able to inspect it. This sucks

Reactions: PatrickTM
Unfortunately, don't have anyone who could do this for us. All of our family are located on the east coast. We have gated garage so they would have to leave it on the street, which would get towed. Also, we wouldn't be able to inspect it. This sucks
That truly does suck! I am sorry. I hope they are able to at least delay delivery by a few days, or maybe schedule earlier?

That truly does suck! I am sorry. I hope they are able to at least delay delivery by a few days, or maybe schedule earlier?
Going to reach out to my SA to see what my options are. Based on my attempted inventory purchase, they were extremely strict about their 3 day delivery window. I'm totally OK with losing the VIN and getting reassigned in a few weeks, but a 5+ additional months would suck.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Going to reach out to my SA to see what my options are. Based on my attempted inventory purchase, they were extremely strict about their 3 days delivery window. I'm totally OK with losing the VIN and getting reassigned in a few weeks, but a few 5+ additional months would suck.
Oh I would hate to be put back in line too, specially after already waiting a few months.

Reactions: ConchChick
1631556529526.png