Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went and looked through my account and there is no mention of the 1 year in my MVPA or any other official docs, or in my account page, but several people have taken delivery after October 15 and have had the 1 year trial, I have no reason to suspect we'll be any different. Hopefully I'll know for sure this weekend :)
It’s going to be a Dead Man's Party for you this weekend 🤟

Reactions: PNWLeccy
Called my SA today to see if MYLR was close to getting to the deal since I have a next Monday pickup scheduled. He said it arrived today and they would be checking it over…so of course I had to ask if it might be ready this Thursday or Friday for pickup instead….waiting for a call back from the Delivery team to see if that’s doable….🤞🙏🍷

Hello, my EDD moved on Sunday and today closed to the narrow 2 week window. However, one of the weeks they gave me I am not in the country. So question..... When you get a VIN what is the timeline to typically get the car? I went up to the service location over the weekend and the SA told me you need to take the car in a 3 day window or you lose it.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
That's nuts! It was page 1456 when I made my first post in here...

I feel like I was so much younger then.
Page 1367 for me. Who's been around the longest and is still active? When I went through the entire thread I think I remember spotting @PatrickTM show up around May. That's a lot of likes!

Got a call today saying my car was arriving on the East Coast a little earlier and asking if I wanted to pick up on the weekend rather than Monday. (Yes!) Pickup scheduled on Sat now. Fingers crossed everything looks good. It’s not perfect timing with the possible tax credit, but I just want (and need) the car now.
How long did it spend in transit? I'm in the same boat - scheduled for a Monday, but that's not for two more weeks. I'm hoping it gets here sooner since I live 2 hours away from my SA.

Reactions: samori01
Page 1367 for me. Who's been around the longest and is still active? When I went through the entire thread I think I remember spotting @PatrickTM show up around May. That's a lot of likes!
My first post was on 731. Took delivery on page 1692. Spent WAY too much time on here in between and refreshed my profile every time someone posted a VIN - even if that was only 5 minutes since the last time I refreshed.

I'm sure there are others that still lurk but it was fun to look up!

Last edited:
I’m not sure when it left, but I got a VIN on 10/25 and earliest pickup was 11/6, so that’s about ten days from VIN to pickup (at Mt Kisco).
Another data point. I got my VIN on 10/29. Earliest pickup (Owings Mills, MD) was November 10 (was sent the text to choose on November 1). I have stupid meetings that cannot be moved and have been scheduled for a long time, so I need to pick it up on November 11. (I'm planning on calling at the end of this week to see if I can get it on the 9th!) So 12 days here from VIN to earliest pickup--which seems to be the same as you.

Based on their unpredictable EDD I would never install a charger until I obtained the VIN. My EDD is before Dec 15, 2021. Not doing anything until I see a VIN.
We didn't have the luxury of waiting. The electrician was booked out 3 months and our intial EDD was two weeks from now. According to that date it turned out to be pretty good timing.