TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Custom Wrap Model X

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Britannia, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Britannia

Britannia New Member

Can't imagine a better fit for our newest comic!

sioux_falls_covvariantdp2.jpg IMG_6134.JPG IMG_6132.JPG IMG_6133.JPG

" Artwork for the upcoming steampunk graphic novel, Sioux Falls, can now be seen on a Tesla Model X. Featuring artwork by J. Wichmann and colors by Ula Moss, the Tesla X 90D features the cover from the first issue on both sides, along with a color-shifting wrap.

Sioux Falls is a Native American steampunk comic that is heavily inspired by the 1862 Dakota Uprising, as well as the ever-growing tension between the Standing Rock water protectors and their fight against the black snake, The DAPL (Dakota Access Pipeline).

The 100% electric and clean energy of the Tesla Model X makes this the perfect car for Sioux Falls, a graphic novel that takes place in a world drained of oil and the bloody conflict that results in the pursuit of. "

• Like x 3
  2. Garlan Garner

Garlan Garner Well-Known Member

Has anyone's wrap interfered with their sensors?

3. Britannia

Britannia New Member

No issues regarding the sensors. To get the color shifting within the art work, we had to print the image on multiple layers of gloss on top of the laminate, so this is thicker than the average wrap. I'm still not seeing any issues.

4. Garlan Garner

Garlan Garner Well-Known Member

Fantastic. Thanks. I've already purchased the wrap for my M3.

5. Darryl

Darryl ModelXTracker.com Co-Adm

I would love to find someone who could do this type of wrapping for me. I am going from a titanium 2016 Model X P90D to a 2017 Red Model X P100D and want to get a wrap before there is any pitting.

6. tom147

tom147 New Member

7. tom147

tom147 New Member

Ordered an X , can you suggest a place to get it clear wrapped in the cities (mpls) ?