Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Danbury, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called mall yesterday afternoon (4/30) and they said not yet. They referred me to a generic tesla email address for any questions I have about it. I emailed the address but did not receive a response. The woman I spoke with was genuinely helpful and said the mall management is absolutely thrilled to be hosting a SuperCharger on their property.

So, the good news is that the mall management now seems anxious to get it turned on. Hopefully soon.

• Informative
Reactions: SureValla
CAB9A952-A571-4FAD-BA7E-2EEBA8605E13.png
Danbury fair mall. 203-857-9888. You can call or text them.

The email address they gave me was [email protected]

• Informative
Reactions: middle_of_here
View attachment 298467 Danbury fair mall. 203-857-9888. You can call or text them.

The email address they gave me was [email protected]

I've just fired off an email to them:

Danbury, CT Superchargers at Danbury Fair Mall

"To whom it may concern,

I am emailing today to check on the status of these chargers/further advocate for them to be completed. They appear to have been ready to be energized for over a month now, but are perhaps being held up by some behind the scenes bureaucracy.

The summer travel season is rapidly approaching, and opening up every available path for travel in the Northeast Corridor is important, not only for Tesla drivers, but for everyone.

In a semi-selfish side note: The Rt 15 path through Connecticut is very hilly, and I have a dog prone to car sickness on occasion. If we're trying to avoid that, we go down 95, which can leave us stuck in long traffic backups.

Opening up I-84 for Tesla drivers going between New England and the Mid-Atlantic will be a huge win for us all.

I can't wait to stop there on our annual 4th of July week roadtrip, and I'll be sure to patronize a retailer/food or coffee provider in the area to show my appreciation.

Thank you,"

If it does not open this month then I see it getting put off until August, on account of the annual carnival. I hope that is not the case. But I really just can’t see it being opened while the carnival is going on.

If it does not open this month then I see it getting put off until August, on account of the annual carnival. I hope that is not the case. But I really just can’t see it being opened while the carnival is going on.

It's "Supercharger Season" in the northern states. The weather is less of an issue now. Hopefully, they'll get this one up and running, and start on some of the surrounding "coming soon" pins

I'm driving down to NYC on Tuesday evening and back on Wednesday evening - I hope it will be up by then, but will plan to leave NYC with enough charge to get to West Hartford if Danbury hasn't been activated.
What time are you leaving the city?

I have my regular day in NYC on wednesday, and will swing past Danbury around 530-6. Will update here wth whether it is open or not, if that helps you out