Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Danbury, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you!
@dsnjr As I pointed out in my comment above (post #228) the prices listed in the comment you replied to are the average prices for supercharging across all sites in the US, not the specific costs to supercharge at Danbury. So using those numbers, you might be off by a few cents either way. It's close enough to give you a close ballpark idea though, if you aren't trying to get exact exact exact accounting.

@dsnjr As I pointed out in my comment above (post #228) the prices listed in the comment you replied to are the average prices for supercharging across all sites in the US, not the specific costs to supercharge at Danbury. So using those numbers, you might be off by a few cents either way. It's close enough to give you a close ballpark idea though, if you aren't trying to get exact exact exact accounting.
Understood—thank you for clarifying!

This entry has popped up on Plugshare - 2-stall on the other side of the car park. Not sure how legitimate it is?

upload_2019-7-6_18-10-26.png