Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I completed my profile 12/25 MYLR MSM Blck Intr, Induction Wheels, no fsd & no tow hitch. Before 5/1, I had an EDD of 6/13-7/19. I could live with that EDD because prior to that it showed 6/30-8/11, but on May 1st it jumped to Nov22-Feb23. I'm hoping my date changes back to June-July. Reading some of these posts have given me some hope that I won't have to until Nov to get my Y.
I’m right there with you now. Florida order MYLR white with white interior. Standard rims. Ordered 12/7/21. Prior EDD was June, July, the Sept 2 -Nov2 now same as you Nov 22-Feb 23. Hoping it’s just temporary. Crazy!

I now have a delivery date of 5/27. Order date for model Y was 12/12/21 grey 19” black interior. Spoke with a TA and they confirmed that the mobile charger will be included. I am planning to hold off payment as long as possible, but it apparently cannot be done on the same day, maybe the day before using bank ACH.

So I just got a VIN!!!! But my date range is still out at Nov - Jan 23???
Congratulations!
“Yeah, you’ll get a car assigned to you, you just can’t drive it until November!” lol that would be pretty cruel. I’m sure EDD will update soon.

Thank you, you give me hope with my EDD sitting at 2023 Q1.

Last edited: