Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I completed my profile 12/25 MYLR MSM Blck Intr, Induction Wheels, no fsd & no tow hitch. Before 5/1, I had an EDD of 6/13-7/19. I could live with that EDD because prior to that it showed 6/30-8/11, but on May 1st it jumped to Nov22-Feb23. I'm hoping my date changes back to June-July. Reading some of these posts have given me some hope that I won't have to until Nov to get my Y.

Texted SA yesterday to make sure that there was nothing wrong with my profile. He called me back today that i have a VIN. Yay!! F435, what's everyone s vins here that just got them??
F436 ..some time last week built and that Is what I have told. I didnt have auto match VIN. I called and changed to available vehicle. basically same config with black available(org order with White)

F436 ..some time last week built and that Is what I have told. I didnt have auto match VIN. I called and changed to available vehicle. basically same config with black available(org order with White)
Mine wasn't auto match either. I texted asking about the really far our EDD change and he matched me to a car that someone didn't want anymore coming to my area, minus the tow, but will add that one after I accept. will cost me a bit more $300 but I get a car, so I'm happy. Car is currently on a truck heading here. I am more than thrilled!! Oh and apparently, there were a lot of yours coming to me, he said lots on white interiors, had a hard time finding my exact match.