Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I certainly hope that's the case because I ordered the same config on 12/24, but I think there may be other factors involved as well. I imagine geography has something to do with it. In my case, being located on a remote Pacific island doesn't help in me getting a timely delivery... 🤣
I received my VIN this morning. You’re probably right re location - I’m on the East Coast and ordered 3 days after you did. Hopefully they’ll reach out to you soon if they haven’t already.

Over the weekend, my EDD got bumped up from the slipped "Sept to Nov" to "July 13 - Aug 24". Still later than it was originally, but better than Q4...
I slipped into the same time frame almost. July 10 - Aug 21 OD: 12/3 MYLR7 MSM/blk 20”/ Tow/ No FSD. My sister ordered a 7 seater in mid November with same date range. What’s your build/Order date? Looks like Dec might just be July/Aug. I’m super bummed about it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Otter2007
I slipped into the same time frame almost. July 10 - Aug 21 OD: 12/3 MYLR7 MSM/blk 20”/ Tow/ No FSD. My sister ordered a 7 seater in mid November with same date range. What’s your build/Order date? Looks like Dec might just be July/Aug. I’m super bummed about it.
Mine was 1/28/2022 - so I don't expect it until late august/early sept if they are still fulfilling Dec 2021 orders. Good luck! I refuse to add FSD - so expensive. We also did order 7 seater, with tow color blue (black int).. stock wheels. ;-)

Mine was 1/28/2022 - so I don't expect it until late august/early sept if they are still fulfilling Dec 2021 orders. Good luck! I refuse to add FSD - so expensive. We also did order 7 seater, with tow color blue (black int).. stock wheels. ;-)
I found this page and it’s depressing, almost every 7 seater that’s been delivered seems to have FSD, there are people still waiting who ordered well before me. 😢 Sorry!! 🤞 For some magic, I need my car!!
7 seat waiting room

Reactions: Otter2007