Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Metallic Blue owners have you grown tired of the color?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am ordering my second model S and i have narrowed it down to Silver and Blue. I wanted the Titanium silver but it is discontinued and I find the tesla Silver not as high a quality as my old Lexus or Acura. Leaning Blue after seeing it in the shop as it looked beautiful, but I am concerned I might grow tired of it after a year or more.

Thoughts from other metallic blue owners?

Same here. Love my Blue S and get compliments on it. I would definitely get it again. My daughter thinks the next one should be red, which is the only other color I would consider out of current choices, but I think it would stand out too much. If it's upto me I'll stay with blue. Love it.

IMAG0685.jpg

Only have the car for over 2 months, but would choose this color over and over again!

I am ordering my second model S and i have narrowed it down to Silver and Blue. I wanted the Titanium silver but it is discontinued and I find the tesla Silver not as high a quality as my old Lexus or Acura. Leaning Blue after seeing it in the shop as it looked beautiful, but I am concerned I might grow tired of it after a year or more.

Thoughts from other metallic blue owners?
Multi coat Red is the best!

I really like the new Deep Sea Blue, but it came along much too late for me... my 2013 Model S had the Dark Blue Metallic, which is nice, but a tad too dark for my tastes.

So I did this: Dipped my car: Autoflex Matte + ZTA Hypershift + Blueberry Juice

.. and I absolutely love it. It changes color depending on the light at the moment or where you stand. It's mostly a blue close to the Deep Sea Blue, but also changes to a purple tint in certain light.

upload_2016-12-13_22-0-54.png

Was at the SvC today and stared for a long, long time at the beautiful blue metallic in the parking lot. Stunning.The only thing more captivating was watching how "fast" the drivers were rolling the Ss and Xs off the top racks of side by side trailer trucks. :eek:

Nearing Delivery of our Deep Blue Metallic, I know I will never get tired of looking at that color after seeing it over and over again, its still beautiful. We have Red,White,Blue LOL!! Just noticed that its going to look weird in our garage for 2 weeks. But after 2 weeks my P85D is going to be long gone but im still going to see it on occasion only though! Still gonna miss my first S that started the Tesla bug for my family!