Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Put my order in yesterday when it said Sept-Oct and now my EDD is Oct-Nov
Just checked mine and it now shows Oct-Nov... not too concerned as I've seen this so many times in the past with my MY and M3.

I feel like they will try to push as many cars out before the quarter ends so I expect these dates to jump between Sep and October a few times; we shall see...

Just checked mine and it now shows Oct-Nov... not too concerned as I've seen this so many times in the past with my MY and M3.

I feel like they will try to push as many cars out before the quarter ends so I expect these dates to jump between Sep and October a few times; we shall see...
Mine changed this morning too.
I don't mind the push out, I hope this means, they are done with 2023 models and is building 24's with some extra new stuff.
No change in price, still got the yoke for 250 and 1k referral credit.

Reactions: Elguero213
Just checked my Tesla app, my delivery just bumped to Oct-Nov too.
I'm fine with it as long as I'm still getting the Yoke for 250 and 1k referral discount.
I'm hoping for 2024 models with upgrades I would like to see.
We know Matrix is already here since July's builds. I want to see the V2 Yoke. Front bumper camera. (360 view )
Wishful thinking but, steer by wire for the yoke.

Hoping the reason for the bump is 2024 changes, not just delays/high demand

I placed my order yesterday afternoon, Base with Red to qualify for Tax Credit. The est. delivery date was Sept to Oct when I was filling out all the information then changed to Oct to Nov after I hit order. I hope to get it before 9/30 to qualify for FSD transfer or let's hope Elon would extend the transfer date.

Yep, they said "Hi from what we can tell, your Model X should have the Matrix lights"

I can't wait to pick it up
Well, a bit of a snafu on my order. I could not locate the title for my trade in and I will need to obtain a copy from the CA DMV before I pick up the X. That could take 30 days but hopefully it will be just two weeks as I did submit the request via the website which should in theory be quicker.

I told Tesla and am waiting for a response. It might be for the best as there might be some extra incentives offered around the 15th to sell more Xs before the end of the third quarter- some free supercharging miles would be nice.

I do not have to transfer FSD so I am in no rush to take delivery before Sept. 30. Having said that, I have traded in cars before and in these situations dealerships just have me fill out a lost title form and pay an extra $20 to process it, I am not sure why Tesla cannot do the same here.

I’m in the same situation, I ordered 9/1 when it said Sept-Oct delivery and I noticed today it says Oct-Nov. I’m doing an FSD transfer as well and if if I can’t get that done I won’t be buying the new vehicle. I texted the delivery people today to ask for some clarification but I haven’t heard back yet.

Well, a bit of a snafu on my order. I could not locate the title for my trade in and I will need to obtain a copy from the CA DMV before I pick up the X. That could take 30 days but hopefully it will be just two weeks as I did submit the request via the website which should in theory be quicker.

I told Tesla and am waiting for a response. It might be for the best as there might be some extra incentives offered around the 15th to sell more Xs before the end of the third quarter- some free supercharging miles would be nice.

I do not have to transfer FSD so I am in no rush to take delivery before Sept. 30. Having said that, I have traded in cars before and in these situations dealerships just have me fill out a lost title form and pay an extra $20 to process it, I am not sure why Tesla cannot do the same here.
Here in Minnesota we can just walk into any DMV and get a duplicate title on the spot so it makes it much easier. And yes, every vehicle I’ve traded in the last 10 years I’ve had to do that. 😀

Here in Minnesota we can just walk into any DMV and get a duplicate title on the spot so it makes it much easier. And yes, every vehicle I’ve traded in the last 10 years I’ve had to do that. 😀
That is great! Wish we had that option in CA. My order is now on hold for 14 days and if I do not get the title before then I will just have to take delivery without trading in at Tesla. I can always sell to carvana or carmax for about the same price. BTW, the referral discount dropped from $1000 to $500 today. I confirmed that my $1000 is locked in so long as I resume the same order I placed on 9/1. If I cancel, then the referral will drop to $500 on my next order and I will also lose the $250 deposit.

• Informative
Reactions: MarkoC
Interesting to see so many have VINs. I am in Chicago and ordered the morning after the price drop and my delivery estimate just got moved to Oct-Nov, when an advisor originally told me about 2 weeks. My advisor did tell me that internally they are pushing to extend the FSD beta transfer program because of the demand backing up deliveries...so fingers cross that actually happens.

Sounds like I'm in the same boat as many of you...ordered 9/4 (night), MXP Ultra Red, White int., Yoke. Initially showed Sep-Oct, changed today to Oct-Nov. Like many have mentioned, not bothered by the month change...this is my first Tesla, need to sell my current ride. Hoping my build is Oct to get a '24 and whatever changes (if any) come with that.

Reactions: SpoonMXP
Jumping back into the Tesla family after a year away. Order a base LR X Ultra Red last night and have October / November as the estimate. Tesla employee at showroom indicated it may still be delivered in September but guessing demand is high so expecting it until mid-October or later at the moment.