Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am hoping it is able to sense objects in the way with Vision and not just 'open half way' no matter what.

Now for them to fix the rain sensing auto wipers (for all Tesla's). That is pretty frustrating. My 16 year old car has better rain sensing wipers than my Tesla.
It appears to take obstacles into account. I park my car near a post in my garage. It has never opened my door into the post. When I pull the car out of the garage the door opens all the way to 1/2 way open.

Is the update already out?
It is, at least for some vehicles. There are about 34 refresh Model Xs that have the 2024.20.1 update already: (Though some of them would have USS.)
1718048386679.png

It is, at least for some vehicles. There are about 34 refresh Model Xs that have the 2024.20.1 update already: (Though some of them would have USS.)
View attachment 1055278
My 2023 HW4 Model X has been sitting on 2024.8.9 since April 12th now... might be the longest I've ever gone without an update since 2018 when I got my 1st Model 3. I've toggled the Standard/Advances setting, rebooted a few times as well... I'm fine with skipping the 14-series if I jump to 20. 🤞

Over 5+ years with Model 3 I averaged an update every 18-days via TeslaFi 🤷‍♂️