Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooo a new update

MYP Ultra Red w/White and Yoke, 20" Massachusetts FSD Transfer (ha ha ha)

Order: 9/3
EDD 1: Sep/Oct
EDD2: Oct/Nov
EDD3: October 30 - December 25
EDD4 (today): October 19 - November 30

So wondering if they spun up another shift or if someone in front of me backed out. Are there really not that many Plaids on order?

Hoping it keeps moving up to make the 9/30 deadline but I don't see how they physically get a car across the country so I'll just keep playing the how will Tesla screw me today game!
i would say you reacted and ordered early any one after the 1st week of Sep are looking into Dec-Jan deliveries, GL

9/1 ordered —delivery September-October
9/3 delivery date changed October-November
9/13? delivery date changed September 23 -Oct 25
9/20 Vin!!!
Delivery October 4-11 (boo)

Ultra Red, tax credit build.
+ FSD (fingers crossed for early delivery or deadline extension)
Picking up in NJ
Same build, same state (NJ), no FSD, ordered on 9/4, no update since 9/13.

Sounds promising at least….congrats! 👍🏻

UPDATE: Just updated today, pushed a few more weeks back. 👀

Attachments

• IMG_9583.jpeg
    IMG_9583.jpeg
    579.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
took delivery today (NJ) and one issue with the rear trunk not lining up correctly which will be fixed next week. Did the FSD transfer with no issues...they said it should be enabled fully by tomorrow
Build was white exterior, black interior, 6 seater and 20'' wheels,
VIN is 412XXX built 9/23
Software version was only 2023.26.100 so looks like I need it to be up another version for FSD

took delivery today (NJ) and one issue with the rear trunk not lining up correctly which will be fixed next week. Did the FSD transfer with no issues...they said it should be enabled fully by tomorrow
VIN is 412XXX built 9/23
Software version was only 2023.26.100 so looks like I need it to be up another version for FSD
Congrats! I assume LR?

BMW and Mercedes aren’t the type of brands to do large widespread discounts in general. Tesla is still a small peanut to those two in terms of people cross-shopping luxury cars based on #s of their S/X deliveries each year.
Or they won't advertise a discount and instead will offer screaming lease deals toward the end of the year or end of a model run.

Ooo a new update

So wondering if they spun up another shift or if someone in front of me backed out. Are there really not that many Plaids on order?

Hoping it keeps moving up to make the 9/30 deadline but I don't see how they physically get a car across the country so I'll just keep playing the how will Tesla screw me today game!
They just have orders now, it would have been delivered the week after you ordered if you'd ordered pre-discount.

Another issue with legacies, is for the most part, Tesla, as a manufacturer, ”owns“ the vehicle until you pay for it. Therefore, if they need to discount something, they can do it on the fly, and call it a day even if the inventory car that has an MSRP of $99k on that sticker, now actually has an MSRP of $79k.

Dealers, pretty much own their inventory. So, after the dealer buys that car from the OEM, unless the OEM offers any rebates, assistance programs etc,, any discounts are pretty much on the dealer to eat.
Yep. The shell game with dealers, banks, and manufacturers is one of the biggest businesses in the world and one of the reasons the dealership lobby is so powerful - the banks make a steady supply of money on those loans dealers take out to purchase inventory, and they're also secured by relatively easy to liquidate physical inventory that you can go to court and offset losses with

Ooo a new update

Do you mean MXP? Not MYP?

VIN is 412XXX built 9/23
I'm curious if you got the 6 seater, you still qualified for the tax credits? Just not sure why anyone would not want to get $7500 free money?

I'm curious if you got the 6 seater, you still qualified for the tax credits? Just not sure why anyone would not want to get $7500 free money?
No option for the MX will qualify for the tax credit other than the 5 seat, 20" and steering wheel. Also not everyone qualifies for the tax credit. Most people purchasing a MX won't meet the MAGI limits since the car is very expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel L
No option for the MX will qualify for the tax credit other than the 5 seat, 20" and steering wheel. Also not everyone qualifies for the tax credit. Most people purchasing a MX won't meet the MAGI limits since the car is very expensive. I only qualified for the tax credit because this year only you can look back one year if your 2023 MAGI won't qualify.
Wait, say what? We can use 2022 to qualify for the tax credit?!