Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Jewel

For those hoping for an extension
If FSD take has always been historically low, I’m suspicious why they’re pushing this message so hard and also at a point in time when they know they can’t deliver on orders by 9/30 at this point anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jewel and preddy
If FSD take has always been historically low, I’m suspicious why they’re pushing this message so hard and also at a point in time when they know they can’t deliver on orders by 9/30 at this point anyways.
you can have FSD transferred to inventory cars correct? So they want you to be enticed to transfer your FSD to an inventory car. This is for them not you, per se.

Reactions: shingojr
I took the delivery of the long range model X yesterday. It was originally scheduled for tomorrow. The car arrived 2 days early. The panel alignments and paint finish were very nice....much better than both of my 2020 Model X and 2018 Model S that I purchased in the past. The ride is quiet and comfortable.....no rattle....no squeaky sound. I love the car. I love the new horizontal screen, quick web browser, and Youtube/Youtube TV. I love the auto shift feature. I didn't know that Elon offers a free trial FSD. Currently, the on-board computer says FSD is not ready until the next software update but the auto lane change works flawlessly. I will probably pay a 199/month subscription when the FSD is available.

Now, I am debating whether to wrap the car or not. It's a beautiful Ultra Red color.

Last edited: