Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh. Frustrating. Finally got a Vin, did everything within my power to get it here on time. It shows a delivery date of 10/4 to 10/10. If I’m like four days short of being eligible for full self driving transfer I’m gonna be annoyed.
My date range was exactly the same. Texted about it and got back the ETA of 10/4. Went to the showroom to talk to my sales rep yesterday and he said it was on a train from California to Maryland. He thinks they'll get it here by the 30th, though it could be a late night. For our area in previous quarters he said he's seen ETAs as last as the 7th that have arrived by train in time for the end of the month. Good luck to us all hoping for FSD transfer.

I’m in the LA area as well. MXP, ultra red/black. Ordered on the 11th and EDD still shows the standard “Oct-Nov” message.
Received a text from my assigned center. No VIN. When asked about timing they just quoted the date range that shows on my app (10/30-12/11).

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpeg
    IMG_0004.jpeg
    610.8 KB · Views: 89
that Rivian SUV is one sexy ride... once they are NACS, I'll be checking it out.
yeah whats wild in TX there appears to be only one Rivian charging site active. And one T supercharger site with the magic docks. Not sure if the rest of T super chargers will be open to CCS users to use an adapter to charge or what. And with the switch to NACS for Rivian surely there not going to keep building CCS Rivian chargers?