Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really do appreciate everyone who has updated the status of their EDD and SDD. I am a bit of a nerd and have been tracking everyone’s data points. Looks like quite a few people likely took delivery and didn’t post an update. A few interesting things from this thread so far:

31 X’s were ordered on 9/1 and of those 21 have reported taking delivery.
11 on 9/2 and 6 have reported taking delivery
18 on 9/3 and 7 have reported taking delivery
12 on 9/4 and 5 have reported taking delivery
19 on 9/5 thru 9/9 and 4 have reported taking delivery
9 on 9/10 thru 9/19 and 1 has reported taking delivery
15 since 9/20 and none have taken delivery

If you have taken delivery, please update the thread so that the rest of us can live vicariously thru you until ours show up.
I just scheduled my delivery for 10/25 a few moments ago and my order date was 9/1. I updated the spreadsheet tracker as well.

IMG_6400.jpeg

Just checked the app and EDD went from Nov-Dec to 12/13-2/7. That $7,500 tax rebate is looking kinda iffy.

When did you order?

My 10/2 order went from November- December to December 17th- February 11th. I want the full credit but if it drops in January and Tesla ends up lowering the price $3750 I can get the white seats and still qualify for half the credit.

Ordered 9/6, MXLR UR, VIN 10/10 pick it up today in Seattle
Picked it up this afternoon. Exterior of the car was pretty close to perfect. Only issue is a small tear in the front passenger seat that will hopefully be fixed next week with a mobile service appointment.

Good luck to all those still in the queue waiting on their cars.

When did you order?

My 10/2 order went from November- December to December 17th- February 11th. I want the full credit but if it drops in January and Tesla ends up lowering the price $3750 I can get the white seats and still qualify for half the credit.
We ordered on 10/7. Will be curious to see if we get it before 12/31 or what they will actually do after that.

Ordered 9/2 MXLR Ultra Red 5 seater with black interior. (Tax Edition)

I received a VIN 416xxx on 9/27 and a delivery date of 10/10 but unfortunately had to put it on hold due to being out of town on delivery day I would not be back in town until 10/26. Was told they could hold it until 10/26 when I was due back in town. Found it strange they could hold it for that long. My hold ended today and my VIN disappeared and now says EDD is 10/26- 11/30.

Also, don't want them to drive my trade in car... my brakes squeal and rattle, lol.
Trust me. Tesla won't give a *sugar*. When we picked up our Model Y, we traded in my fiancé's 2019 Mazda (Tesla and Carmax were within $1500,, and we got the sales tax credit doing it as a trade in), and that thing needed brakes, tires, a bumper painted, and the vehicle was showing a Forward collision error. If we didn't have plates to take off it, I don't even think they would have checked to even see if it was in the parking lot.

Trust me. Tesla won't give a *sugar*. When we picked up our Model Y, we traded in my fiancé's 2019 Mazda (Tesla and Carmax were within $1500,, and we got the sales tax credit doing it as a trade in), and that thing needed brakes, tires, a bumper painted, and the vehicle was showing a Forward collision error. If we didn't have plates to take off it, I don't even think they would have checked to even see if it was in the parking lot.
Even if not super safe to drive? I mean, I drive fine, but rattling brakes...